Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Ajmer cutter
Barteur 06:37 PM 03-26-2009
Hi all, ever heard about Ajmer cigar cutter. Hard to find info on the web and nothing here with the search function. Let me know what you think.

Frenchie
[Reply]
md4958 06:40 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by Barteur:
Let me know what you think.

Frenchie
I think you should spend an extra few bucks and get yourself a Palio... you wont regret it.

HEY.... you asked!
[Reply]
taltos 06:42 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
I think you should spend an extra few bucks and get yourself a Palio... you wont regret it.

HEY.... you asked!
But I wish that they didn't look so cheap.:-)
[Reply]
md4958 06:44 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
:-) me too... but if you get the silver one, you can rock it out like Bao! :-):-):
[Reply]
M1903A1 08:28 PM 03-26-2009
Originally Posted by taltos:
Looks ain't everthang...especially when they cut so well! :-)
[Reply]
SeanGAR 08:51 PM 03-26-2009
I have not heard of that cutter but now I am interested. It does look a bit better than the cheap 5 dollar cutters in my local, mainly because of the metal construction. OTOH, from the pictures on their web site, the blades look too thick, same as Palio and Xikars.

Palio lovers stop reading ... this is my opinion ... a Palio being molded plastic and glued in blades should cost $7.95-9.95, retail. Anything more than that is a ripoff. In addition, Palios do not cut as well as the single blade Havana cutters that were available for a couple of bucks. I'm not saying this to stir the pot (LOL), its my opinion after having owned 1 Swiss army knife with the cigar cutter, 2 Xikars and 4 Palios.
[Reply]
Up