Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Foot Locker and a few others (pics)
REALMCCOY 10:41 PM 03-23-2009
Very nice choice. I have always liked the look of those and the room for boxes and singles. I based my homemade humidor design on these with the addition of a few extra trays that I also made. Are considering using something for air circulation? Do others that also have this type feel that a fan is necessary?
[Reply]
Pat1075 11:17 PM 03-23-2009
nice pickups enjoy.
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 05:24 AM 03-24-2009
Originally Posted by REALMCCOY:
Are considering using something for air circulation? Do others that also have this type feel that a fan is necessary?
I'm not going to have a fan just yet based on its current stock. most likely I will add a fan down the road if the RH is inconsistent between the bottom and the top
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:26 AM 03-24-2009
Originally Posted by REALMCCOY:
Very nice choice. I have always liked the look of those and the room for boxes and singles. I based my homemade humidor design on these with the addition of a few extra trays that I also made. Are considering using something for air circulation? Do others that also have this type feel that a fan is necessary?
I don't use a fan. I have beads on the bottom (about 1lb), and some beads on each tray. That seems to work for me. Mine's pretty much full and it stays around 63%.

MCS
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 05:50 PM 03-25-2009
Thanks again for all the kind words.........

I have to say that the beads are great, absolutely spot on 65% for three straight days. I guess I was skeptical about how well they would work but I can say, as everyone who has already said, these things are worth it.

and I love my Palio
[Reply]
Whee 05:52 PM 03-25-2009
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I don't use a fan. I have beads on the bottom (about 1lb), and some beads on each tray. That seems to work for me. Mine's pretty much full and it stays around 63%.

MCS
:-)

No fan. Beads on trays. Small amount in the bottom. 65% beads holds right around 62..:-)
[Reply]
eber 07:52 PM 03-25-2009
nice humi, have fun filling 'er up :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up