Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Custom Cigar Case Holder by Stitch
Nimbus 11:03 PM 03-21-2009
Stitch (Jeff) posted a thread to create custom cigar cases LINK and I was in the market to purchase one as well. I am always a fan of custom items and definitely willing to help a fellow BOTL in their craft.

Jeff's note said to be brutally honest and if there was anything I did not like, he would make sure I was satisfied with the product before concluding our transaction. Excellent customer service.

The design and layout I wanted was my name on the belt of the holder and a dark mahogany leather color with a floral design.

The craftsmanship on the cigar case is absolutely stunning!

Flap open and the belt off. Beautiful custom floral design that is displayed intricately on the top flap and under the belt.

Flap up and a view of the inside. The texture inside was not as smooth as I thought it would be, but I believe with time and oil from the cigars, the inside will smooth out.

The back of the case with the leather trademark.

I was able to fit 3 Sharks with a little room left over. The left over space is enough for a Party Short.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. It was swiftly designed and created (within a weekend!). Jeff your craftsmanship is truly awe inspiring and if ever I am in the market for additional custom leather goods, I will definitely be coming to you.

Thank you for the wonderful product and the opportunity to own one of these one of a kind custom cigar case holders.

LINK to order.
[Reply]
shvictor 11:07 PM 03-21-2009
Nice looking case..Great craftsmanship
[Reply]
white_s2k 11:12 PM 03-21-2009
Wow, that looks awesome :-)

Great work Jeff!
[Reply]
AllOGistics 11:17 PM 03-21-2009
That is some great craftsmanship Jeff! I also checked out Jeff's website. If you haven't, you should. He does some great work. I look forward to some of the other reviews.
[Reply]
MedicCook 11:19 PM 03-21-2009
Looks great. Nice job.
[Reply]
stitch 12:28 AM 03-22-2009
Thanks Jian!
I'm glad your happy with the case! ... I try my best.
I'm working on doing Kip skin lining on these as well, But the leather for that won't be in here for at least a week.
And it's going to add about $18. to the cost ... But Kip skin is Gooood leather!
[Reply]
Nimbus 01:02 PM 03-22-2009
I look forward to seeing this new type of leather. :-) If it is good as you say, I might have to order a new holder lol.
[Reply]
taltos 01:22 PM 03-22-2009
I will be ordering a four cigar case as soon as I can afford it. Beautiful work.:-)
[Reply]
TOB9595 04:33 PM 03-22-2009
I like the look of this....So much so that I sent a pm on 2...TOB and KOB :-)
Tom

ADDED: what is KIP SKIN?
[Reply]
BillyCigars 06:47 PM 03-22-2009
Originally Posted by TOB9595:
I like the look of this....So much so that I sent a pm on 2...TOB and KOB :-)
Tom

:-)

Is that supposed to read "Kid" skin? BTW, I had a chance to see one of these cases (Papajohn has one) and it's truly gorgeous!!
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:55 PM 03-22-2009
wonderful, just wonderful!!!
[Reply]
stitch 01:25 PM 03-23-2009
Originally Posted by TOB9595:
Well, "Kip" is kind of an industry Slang ...It's actually a very Light Calf skin taken from an unborn, or Just born Calf ... Don't get squeemish on me, That's the same place your Veal Parmisan comes from ...
It's a very light, soft leather ... It's what I'm going to use a lining leather in the lined versions of the cases.
[Reply]
AD720 01:33 PM 03-23-2009
Stitch - Did you happen to see my PM?
[Reply]
Up