Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Anyone have any Blazer pictures in hand?
alfbacca 10:31 PM 03-21-2009
So I decided I want to get a Blazer lighter but I don't know how big they are compared to other lighters. Was wondering if someone had any pics of the PB-207 and the CG-001 in hand and/or in comparison to Bic lighters.

Also, anyone heard of the new Blazer Venture? Anyone have one? Is it as reliable as the other Blazers sound like they are?

Thanks.
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 10:51 PM 03-21-2009
Here you go PB 207

[Reply]
Savvy 03:05 PM 03-22-2009
PB207

Can't go wrong with it. It might not be the most attractive looking lighter you can buy, but it sure as hell is efficient and reliable. I need to have mine shipped over from the states ASAP.
[Reply]
Patron 03:38 PM 03-22-2009
I have 2 of the CG-001's and it's roughly the size as the one pictured above, I don't have a picture but they're my favorite lighters. I like them because they hold a lot of fluid and you can see what's in them.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 03:53 PM 03-22-2009
I have a PB-207 Pocket torch with the little rubber stand (and no child saftey :-)). I also have the Blazer Chief II (has one of the sharpest cutters, EVER). These two lighters are my go-to, never fail lighters. If you take care of them, they will last. The only problem I've had with the PB-207, is with wind. It could be a bit more "Wind Resistant". But the resevoir is so large, I can deal with the wind problem.
Trust me, you'll be happy with a Blazer purchase :-)
[Reply]
DAFU 11:27 AM 03-23-2009
The PB-207 is not too big to fit comfortably in your pocket. .......................:-)
It's the only lighter I use.
[Reply]
Up