Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Customer service from cigarcaddy.com
SonOfNone 11:00 AM 03-09-2009
Ok, I just got off the phone with Josh at www.cigarcaddy.com and all I have to say is WOW!!! Not only is he shipping my order today but throwing in a few things for my guys! It was a absurd order of just about everything that Cigar Caddy offers on there site but hey "who doesn't need a little protection"?
:-)
[Reply]
LordOfWu 11:02 AM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by SonOfNone:
Ok, I just got off the phone with Josh at www.cigarcaddy.com and all I have to say is WOW!!! Not only is he shipping my order today but throwing in a few things for my guys! It was a absurd order of just about everything that Cigar Caddy offers on there site but hey "who doesn't need a little protection"?
Jamie and his team are absolutely class acts, great BOTLs!
[Reply]
ahc4353 11:19 AM 03-09-2009
I would like to add an experance I had with Josh and Cigar Caddy.

I won a 10ct in a raffle Fred (macms) and the Front Range HERFer's had a while ago for the troops. Caddy arrived and one of the latches did not work all that well. Made a phone call to tell them of this and without hesitation Josh offer to send me a replacement. No questions asked. Can't argue with that kind of service.

Cigar Caddy customer and promoter for life.
[Reply]
zmancbr 12:28 PM 03-09-2009
Originally Posted by LordOfWu:
Jamie and his team are absolutely class acts, great BOTLs!

You can beat the service or the products they sell! :-)
[Reply]
Dukeuni 01:19 PM 03-09-2009
I have a 5 ct. Cigar Caddy, and it is almost perfect. The quality of the product is top notch. The only thing I need now is some thicker foam (so some of the smaller cigars don't move up and down as much). I think the newer models have thicker foam though.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:43 PM 03-09-2009
I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Cigar Caddy's CS. That being said, I doubt I'll ever have to talk to them as well as mine is made. :-)
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 05:06 PM 03-09-2009
I will be buying one soon based on the reputation they have here.
[Reply]
Up