Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Entertainment>Sons of Anarchy Season 6
elderboy02 07:22 AM 09-18-2013
This season has certainly been filled with action. I like Nero's character.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:44 AM 09-18-2013
Like the characters, not so sure about a couple of the subplots though.

I do dig the "madame" though, she can pop my cork anytime.
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:45 AM 09-18-2013
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Like the characters, not so sure about a couple of the subplots though.

I do dig the "madame" though, she can pop my cork anytime.
Yeah, she looks great. Which subplot(s) aren't you sure about?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:48 AM 09-18-2013
The school shooting, seemed too contrived. I guess that's the only one that I felt that way about, Dan.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 08:53 AM 09-18-2013
I have not seen last nights show. but I cannot wait to see what happens to Tara after she attacked that other inmate.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:54 AM 09-18-2013
The school shooting, seemed too contrived. I guess that's the only one that I felt that way about, Dan.
The school shooting was disturbing... and the stuff with Otto is pretty difficult to watch. Last night's episode was almost a relief, and there were two people killed. Talk about "gritty..."
[Reply]
TJarv 09:06 AM 09-18-2013
I've felt sorry for Otto for a while now, and he continues to take it in the shorts.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:31 PM 09-18-2013
Originally Posted by TJarv:
I've felt sorry for Otto for a while now, and he continues to take it in the shorts.
Figuratively and literally. :-)
[Reply]
jonumberone 05:28 AM 09-19-2013
The school shooting, seemed too contrived.
I couldn't agree with you more, Tom.
I personally have no issue with the subject matter, but am disappointed that they took the easy way out.
I expect "ripped from the headlines" storylines, and forced down your throat shock value from shows like Law and Order, not ones that are as well written as SOA.
I'm sure somewhere, at sometime, we'll see an interview where Sutter tells us he had been planning that for months scene before the massacre in CT, but I'm not buying it.
Thus far, season 6 has left me underwhelmed.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:41 AM 09-19-2013
Hopefully they will get back to more of the writing they had last season, and not another "baby chase to Dublin" type season, Dom.
[Reply]
CigarInspector 06:05 PM 09-22-2013
Really liking this season so far. Even started re-watching all the old season on Netflix for fun. Pretty amazing show if you can stomach the content.
[Reply]
aaron72 07:55 PM 09-22-2013
Not overdosing that girl at her house instead of taking her up to the cabin made no sense to me.

Curious to hear the conversation with Clay and Jax, see what happens with Juice as the season goes on and the new charter that looks like will get started up.
[Reply]
blugill 05:38 AM 10-17-2013
I'm really starting to wonder who the good guys are anymore.
None of Samcrow has a really sympathetic character anymore.
Jax is a mass murderer.
Tig is a sociopath.
Happy is too.
Chibs is pretty close.
Juice sold out Clay.
Clay and Gemma are the worst.

Jax used to be the moral compass of the show when he read his dad's writing. They did away with that.
Wayne and the Sherriff are about the only ones you could count on with no evil intentions.
[Reply]
Scothew 08:27 AM 10-17-2013
Sorry for my behavior today.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:32 AM 10-17-2013
I really liked this weeks episode. Last week was really creepy regarding the conjugal visit...
[Reply]
aaron72 09:35 AM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by blugill:
I'm really starting to wonder who the good guys are anymore.
None of Samcrow has a really sympathetic character anymore.
Jax is a mass murderer.
Tig is a sociopath.
Happy is too.
Chibs is pretty close.
Juice sold out Clay.
Clay and Gemma are the worst.

Jax used to be the moral compass of the show when he read his dad's writing. They did away with that.
Wayne and the Sherriff are about the only ones you could count on with no evil intentions.
Bobby seems to be the voice of reason and now that he is coming back into the fold, it may bring positive changes.
[Reply]
shilala 10:45 AM 10-17-2013
I just got caught up last night on dvr'd episodes. All but this past Tuesday.
The episode before last, to me, was a bit much. They killed a hooker, two Sons, the psycho Marshall that killed the hooker, blew up the building, arrested Nero for killing the hooker, killed an Irish guy, and that's just off the top of my head.
It's gettin a bit overblown, and I think Tara has had her hand wrapped up in that ACE bandage for enough years by now.
Usually when the story gets too much to believe, they reel it back in and work an interesting storyline.
I'm hoping they kill Tara and get on with it.
[Reply]
cjhalbrooks 11:19 AM 10-17-2013
Originally Posted by shilala:
I'm hoping they kill Tara and get on with it.
I think tara will turn into a hard ass like Jema. THis is not really a good thing, Tara is the one who has kept Jax on track. She has been so deceptive this season.. It just blows my mind.
[Reply]
blugill 04:43 PM 11-19-2013
Am I the only one hoping Jax bites a bullet every episode now?
[Reply]
icehog3 04:56 PM 11-19-2013
Yes. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up