Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
General Discussion>college major, advice?
Porch Dweller 03:10 PM 07-03-2018
I have very solid advice to offer, but I'm going to wait seven years to post it.

:-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
mk05 03:31 PM 07-03-2018
Ideally, yes, love what you do. I know so many people who just work to make money - and they are extremely successful - but the most wholesome people truly love their occupations.

As for my liberal arts comment, in case it was not understood...idea of liberal arts colleges is to teach you how to think differently/independently, and graduate schools are to focus in your field of specialty. Therefore, graduate schooling is even more appreciated to those with lib arts background, because by the time they decide to acquire more schooling, they truly understand why they are in school (again).
[Reply]
markem 03:37 PM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by mk05:
in case it was not understood...
No worries. I think that we all understood you.
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:38 PM 07-03-2018
Loving the responses to a SEVEN YEAR OLD thread. :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
markem 03:58 PM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Loving the responses to a SEVEN YEAR OLD thread. :-) :-) :-) :-)
If you don't have anything sarcastic to add, bugger off! :-) :-)
[Reply]
mk05 04:09 PM 07-03-2018
omg this thread is 7 yrs old LOL!!!
[Reply]
hotreds 09:09 PM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Oh Maria...
Posted via Mobile Device
I just met a girl named Maria!
[Reply]
hotreds 09:10 PM 07-03-2018
I wonder what our friend IS up to!
[Reply]
E.J. 09:37 PM 07-03-2018
Funny, when this thread was started, my son was a sophomore in high school and had no idea. When he graduated HS, was thinking biotech. Ended up in IT. Works for the University now, pushing out product/doing presentations for the hospital and will graduate with his masters in the Fall. His current employer is grooming him for his eventual position, which at this point, he assumes he’ll take/continue working for.

Not that this input means much....just funny.
[Reply]
MarylynCobb 12:04 AM 07-23-2018
The ebst advice for students is to lnow how to study, not just learning smth by heart. I know how make your life easier, here is the website spam where you can purchase the best academic work! I tried and now I feel free from all this boring essays.
[Reply]
markem 09:26 AM 07-23-2018
Originally Posted by MarylynCobb:
The ebst advice for students is to lnow how to study, not just learning smth by heart. I know how make your life easier, here is the website spam where you can purchase the best academic work! I tried and now I feel free from all this boring essays.
Oh come now. This is one of the worst bots that we've had in years! Please, if you are going to have this much difficulty trying to convince us of your algorithm, well, just don't.
[Reply]
Susan77 11:18 PM 09-11-2018
I’m trying to get a hold of my degree in B.A. Pol Sci and as expected, it required a whole LOT of writing, especially essays. Whenever I’m in a bind with a topic I’m not very familiar with, I turn to ilovecheating.com for academic assistance references. I haven’t looked back since.
[Reply]
massphatness 06:58 AM 09-12-2018
goddammit SUSAN!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:57 AM 09-12-2018
I don't know both Mary and Susan make more compelling arguments than, Marc, I'm kind of curious what their favorite box codes are.

Also could we tone down on the bot shamming please.
[Reply]
markem 08:59 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by Susan77:
I’m trying to get a hold of my degree in B.A. Pol Sci and as expected, it required a whole LOT of writing, especially essays. Whenever I’m in a bind with a topic I’m not very familiar with, I turn to ihatewritingessays.com for academic assistance references. I haven’t looked back since.
Ah yes, the old, English is not my first language but I'm getting better, approach. I'm thinking east Asia.

I am glad that you aren't looking back. Getting caught cheating on a degree and thrown out of university can be spirit crushing. Glad to see that you have moved on with your life and are enjoying a fulfilling life as a spam bot.

btw, which web site do you use when you are in a bind with a topic of which you are familiar?
[Reply]
icehog3 09:03 AM 09-12-2018
I was a Poli Sci major, and I didn't cheat.
[Reply]
markem 09:33 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I was a Poli Sci major, and I didn't cheat.
That's because you not a bot and you are naturally honest with high integrity.
[Reply]
massphatness 10:44 AM 09-12-2018
Sex bots are going to AWESOME!
[Reply]
SurfnSafari 11:15 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Poli Sci, Devan. Can't do chit with it, that's why I'm a cop. :-) :-)
Honeslty being a Cop is a good secure job if you work for a "good" agency, where else can you go to work each day, and have different experiences. Get paid OK, and have benefits, and a retirement at the end of a career.

One in a while if you try real hard you can change some kids life if you can communicate with them to stay in school, don't get into a gang, or involved in ileagle activity.

College is not for everyone, and some of the skilled trades pay better then having a job with a fancy title, and poor pay.

I am partially color blind so law enforcement, and fire fighting were closed to me. Being color blind cooled many opportunities in the military.

I knew what I want to do in life in High School, it took about 15 years working on my dream career to become a full time profession that allowed me to retire at 50. But like my dream, I also understood one day retirement would come, lucky I had the brain, to save a lot of what I made, when money was rolling in.

:-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:39 AM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by mk05:
...idea of liberal arts colleges is to teach you how to think differently/independently, and graduate schools are to focus in your field of specialty.
That may've been the idea long ago, but now liberal arts colleges only teach group think. If you are not lock step into their doctrinarian, you are ostracized. Liberal arts education has to be one of worst ideas out there IMO, and I went to said school.

When my school calls me for money, they get the Vincent Price laugh from Thriller...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up