Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Best Tat Yet!!!
md4958 06:56 AM 08-30-2010
Great review Greg :-)
[Reply]
bigdix 07:28 AM 08-30-2010
Originally Posted by bigliver:
I got you covered bro.
My brother from another mother....:-)
[Reply]
Eleven 10:30 AM 08-30-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Greg, why did you capitalize every word?
I knew a guy on a game forum who did that. We made fun of him all the time.
[Reply]
whodeeni 11:16 AM 08-30-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Great review Greg!!!

I wasn't happy I missed out on these but I really didn't have the funds to jump on them.

Ah well, you can't try them all. :-)

Somehow Tony... u know when I "scrounge some up.... a couple will find their way down to you in florida...." don't worry i'm about to hit up all my buddies who bought 2 or 3 bundles... Those guys sold the ones they had reserved for me! i'm like "DAmm"! :-)
[Reply]
klipsch 02:03 PM 08-30-2010
Sadly...all the latest releases are being judged by stick. Actually...so is nearly everything else in my humi's. I'd be pretty happy if I just smoked these for the next few months, until the next Butcher Cut is released. :-)
[Reply]
klipsch 02:05 PM 08-30-2010
Originally Posted by whodeeni:
Somehow Tony... u know when I "scrounge some up.... a couple will find their way down to you in florida...." don't worry i'm about to hit up all my buddies who bought 2 or 3 bundles... Those guys sold the ones they had reserved for me! i'm like "DAmm"! :-)
If you could find me a bundle...:-)
[Reply]
Bill86 02:19 PM 08-30-2010
Well said, I felt better knowing I missed a full bodied tat though....still working my way up to those. Great review though!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:35 PM 08-30-2010
Tat La Verite?
[Reply]
wayner123 06:49 AM 11-17-2010
I want to echo Greg's review that the Tat Tenderloin is the best Tat yet. I have had most of what Tatuaje has put out from the beginning. This Tenderloin reminds me very fondly of what J21's used to taste like, with a bit more heft to it. It was very flavorful, pulled like a dream and was complex enough to keep me wanting more.

Thanks to Bobby (superbad) for the opportunity to try this awesome stick!
[Reply]
hscmit 07:02 AM 11-17-2010
glad it was a good one and you have a few more
[Reply]
Dunkel 07:14 AM 11-17-2010
I loves me a Pork Tenderloin. I will say that the Barclay Rex 100th Anniversary may be better than the PT.
[Reply]
jmsremax 07:52 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by klipsch:
Sadly...all the latest releases are being judged by stick. Actually...so is nearly everything else in my humi's. I'd be pretty happy if I just smoked these for the next few months, until the next Butcher Cut is released. :-)
I hope the next release is as good as the tenderloins. I was gifted one from Jim (KenyanSandBoa) and I'm afraid I'm going to fall in love with it with no more to smoke.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 07:58 AM 11-17-2010
Nice review Greg. I really haven't been a Tat fan( can only find the low end around here). I'm going to have to search for these.
[Reply]
Superbad 08:15 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by wayner123:
I want to echo Greg's review that the Tat Tenderloin is the best Tat yet. I have had most of what Tatuaje has put out from the beginning. This Tenderloin reminds me very fondly of what J21's used to taste like, with a bit more heft to it. It was very flavorful, pulled like a dream and was complex enough to keep me wanting more.

Thanks to Bobby (superbad) for the opportunity to try this awesome stick!
:-)
Glad you enjoyed it brother! Wish I had gotten more to bomb on people. I liked it a lot, just not my favorite vitola, I prefer a smaller RG most of the time.
[Reply]
Ratters 07:07 PM 11-17-2010
Nice review, I'd like to try one of these someday.

The Tat I loved this year was the Verocu #5. Wow, that was a fantastic smoke.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up