Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tonights review (i have no clue what this is)
emopunker2004 11:43 PM 03-22-2012
Originally Posted by sevans105:
Ok ok ok.....these GRAMMER comments are killing me. Please, for future reference, if you critique someone's language skills please spell your own post correctly.

GRAMMAR not GRAMMER
:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:44 AM 03-23-2012
Ok ok ok.....these GRAMMER comments are killing me. Please, for future reference, if you critique someone's language skills please spell your own post correctly.

GRAMMAR not GRAMMER
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:49 AM 03-23-2012

GRAMMER not GRAMMER
[Reply]
icehog3 12:51 AM 03-23-2012

This thread tastes like "burning".
[Reply]
Zeuceone 12:54 AM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:

This thread tastes like "burning".
[Reply]
emopunker2004 12:55 AM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
Tonight's review is something i have no idea what it is i just found it at the bottom of my humi and thought it looks nice.

If anyone can identifies this please do.

I start smoking in a hour or so.
Back on topic fellas...:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 12:55 AM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
[Reply]
ApexAZ 09:13 AM 03-23-2012
I don't care about the poor grammar or punctuation, but I do question whether this thread belongs here instead of all cigar discussion.
[Reply]
lenguamor 11:57 AM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by ApexAZ:
I don't care about the poor grammar or punctuation, but I do question whether this thread belongs here instead of all cigar discussion.
Hear, hear.
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 12:07 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
Did you just post this, misspell grammar, and forget a comma? I could be wrong, but that's what I see.

I also see BOTL making unnecessary comments to this guy in droves. Conformity is a very powerful phenomenon which we should try to be wary of. I think most of the members here are some of the greatest folks I know, period, but when someone starts to get picked on then many prominent members here seem to join in.

Michael, I'm not trying to point you out. I swear I'm not, but I've been watching this happen all day and it bothers me. I know some people will say, "You have to have a thick skin to be part of an online community." Tell that to the parents of kids who hang themselves, or whatever, after people f*ck with them online. Tell that to the (few, but still) folks who show up at someone's house after they badgered them online. I also know that this is not the degree of what's happening here, but it is more of a continuum than something that does or does not happen.

Please excuse my rant, but I see this happen time and time again. I know my BOTL are better than this.

Disclaimer: I do this stuff too at times and my grammar and punctuation often leave much to be desired. I love you all. Please don't be mad and stop looking at me like that. Cheers!
I concur with Mario.
Can we just get back to picking on wii?
[Reply]
Reaver2145 12:27 PM 03-23-2012
Awww daan't worry guys if ya thought this was Sorry and Sad i'm garn ter tickle and bite me next review in cockney Matheson Lang loike this.

And yeah that's patched together as I wasn't born within earshot of Charles Fox bells I can't grasp it that easily.
[Reply]
smitty81 12:39 PM 03-23-2012
Awww daan't worry guys if ya thought this was Sorry and Sad i'm garn ter tickle and bite me next review in cockney Matheson Lang loike this.

And yeah that's patched together as I wasn't born within earshot of Charles Fox bells I can't grasp it that easily.
You know, someone stuck up for you when people picked on you about your grammar.

This post is making you look bad.
[Reply]
Reaver2145 12:44 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by smitty81:
You know, someone stuck up for you when people picked on you about your grammar.

With spelling and grammar like mine im going to look bad whatever i do and as i explained to mariogolbee i would prefer it if people didnt get pulled into my problems and stick up for me.

That was me trying to be nice just in case i worded that wrong.
[Reply]
poker 01:01 PM 03-23-2012
C'mon folks its Friday. Act like it. Geeze, you all sound like today's a Monday :-)
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:12 PM 03-23-2012
Can we have another duck?
[Reply]
yourchoice 02:14 PM 03-23-2012
Kelly, with apologies as I think you're hoping this thread just dies, but when Simon posted this thread, he was just about asking to have the grammar police all over him. Just sayin'! :-) If I knowingly butchered the English language (which, no offense Simon, you admit you knowingly do) I don't think I would have posted what I thought was the correct spelling of color and tell people you expected them to raise their vocabulary to acceptable levels. Come on...he deserves to be teased!!! :-)
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 03:10 PM 03-23-2012
Ok after reading that I could really care less about that jellied eel eating crooked tooth read coat.
[Reply]
shilala 03:24 PM 03-23-2012
I have never seeen an Alec Bradley Jam before. Not that I seek Alec Bradley stuff out, but thousands of cigars go through here, it's odd when I see something I've not seen before.
I wonder if it's an Engrish market only thing?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 03:35 PM 03-23-2012

Originally Posted by smitty81:

Haha, I for one am looking forward to the cockney cigar review!
[Reply]
Reaver2145 04:01 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Kelly, with apologies as I think you're hoping this thread just dies, but when Simon posted this thread, he was just about asking to have the grammar police all over him. Just sayin'! :-) If I knowingly butchered the English language (which, no offense Simon, you admit you knowingly do) I don't think I would have posted what I thought was the correct spelling of color and tell people you expected them to raise their vocabulary to acceptable levels. Come on...he deserves to be teased!!! :-)
That thread is a joke thats why its in the jokes section if you cant take it as such thats your problem because i dont remember ever telling people what i thought the correct spelling of something was.

You want to treat me how you think i deserve to be treated well go ahead ive heard every insult and jab out there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up