Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 19
1 2311 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread
falconman515 02:34 AM 09-03-2011
I know there are a few "take a picture" threads.... but nothing with just Wineadors!!!

A lot of us guys are going the Wine Cooler route and I know I would love to see a thread of nothing but Wine Cooler Builds.

Seeing pictures of builds helps us members get an idea on how we want to move forward on our wineador builds and gives us a lot of ideas as well.

I think having a thread with nothing but pics of wine coolers be it big or small units would be awesome!

Forrest is making some sweet drawers and shelves now for wine coolers (WaxingMoon & Chasidor as well) , and who doesn't want to see some of the finished product as far as what people went with, the look of drawers and shelf combinations, and the style and finish.

I look forward to everyone posting their Wineador pics and please feel free to write a few details about your actual wine cooler unit, what you did during your build and the materials you used to complete it with (KL, Beads, Hygros, drawers, fans etc.).

Thanks so much guys, and get to putting up some of those pictures!!! :-)

Here is mine:

[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:39 AM 09-03-2011
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=799
[Reply]
Mattso3000 02:57 AM 09-03-2011
Huy, I think he was looking to start one for wineadors only, no humidors allowed. Love the humidor thread tho. Good idea Chris, I was looking to set one of these up and would love to see more.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:12 AM 09-03-2011
:-) proceed.
[Reply]
boom 09:13 AM 09-03-2011
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
:-) proceed.

Chris don't mind Huy..... Just don't piss him off!!!:-)

ok... my little set up Vino 12ct with Cheap Hummi trays... rocks solid at 66* / 65rh

[Reply]
thebayratt 01:43 PM 09-03-2011
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:53 PM 09-03-2011
My Haier

My Edgestar 28

My Frigidaire
[Reply]
Drez 04:27 PM 09-03-2011
I'll play. Old pictures but I'll post new ones /better ones later

Both of mine side by side.
[Reply]
Aporschaguy 05:34 PM 09-03-2011
This is the ticket. I'm getting one of these...
[Reply]
tenbaseg 05:02 AM 09-04-2011
Mac - What do you have on the bottom of your Edgestar? Is that something to absorb condensation?
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:16 AM 09-04-2011
Originally Posted by tenbaseg:
Mac - What do you have on the bottom of your Edgestar? Is that something to absorb condensation?
Garrett...that is a special three pound bag of Shilala's beads that Scott included with the sale of the vino. Also have the same thing on top of the first drawer.
[Reply]
688sonarmen 02:22 PM 09-04-2011
Newair 28- Nothing special other than 2 fans from the Hydra active humidifier (Not using the Hydra just the adapter to power the fans) that I bought for my cabinet and 3lbs of Heartfelt beads.

[Reply]
falconman515 10:51 PM 09-04-2011
Nice to see some new Wine Coolers!

A lot of us are going the wine cooler route so having a thread for us new guys to get some ideas from is awesome.

Keep the Pix coming guys!!!

I've got many pics from forums that I have saved to my photobucket that I will post in here as well.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:07 AM 09-05-2011
Dayum Mac! Quite impressive, now I TOTALLY understand the "No Vacancy" issue lol...."Time to smoke up Johnny!"
[Reply]
Aporschaguy 06:49 PM 09-05-2011
Originally Posted by falconman515:
I know there are a few "take a picture" threads.... but nothing with just Wineadors!!!

A lot of us guys are going the Wine Cooler route and I know I would love to see a thread of nothing but Wine Cooler Builds.

Seeing pictures of builds helps us members get an idea on how we want to move forward on our wineador builds and gives us a lot of ideas as well.

I think having a thread with nothing but pics of wine coolers be it big or small units would be awesome!

Forrest is making some sweet drawers and shelves now for wine coolers (WaxingMoon & Chasidor as well) , and who doesn't want to see some of the finished product as far as what people went with, the look of drawers and shelf combinations, and the style and finish.

I look forward to everyone posting their Wineador pics and please feel free to write a few details about your actual wine cooler unit, what you did during your build and the materials you used to complete it with (KL, Beads, Hygros, drawers, fans etc.).

Thanks so much guys, and get to putting up some of those pictures!!! :-)

Here is mine:

Great looking wineador. Where did you get the shelves?
[Reply]
Sherlockholms 09:26 PM 09-06-2011
Very nice, all amazing setups you have guys!
[Reply]
falconman515 03:30 AM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by Aporschaguy:
Great looking wineador. Where did you get the shelves?
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_TRAY.html

Found the handles at lowes on clearance for a dollar a piece (they were perfect cause i wanted something the same brushed nickel kinda color and style as the handle on the cooler door)

I like the look and with 7 trays I can hold a bunch of singles and it all cost me a little over 70 bucks it all.

Using Exquisicat KL (about 3lbs) in a few media bags, used electrical tape to seal off the drain plug, an Oust fan at the bottom for circulation and 2 Caliber III digital Hygrometers / temp gauges to monitor the levels at the top and bottom.

Stayed rock steady at perfect Rh and the temp is just right set at the highest level of 66... it stays around 78.

I still want to get some drawers from forrest but this will work for now and I actually REALLY like the looks of this though and how it turned out.

Thanks so much for the compliment on my cooler bro.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:03 AM 09-07-2011
Very nice setups guys!
Someday I hope to join this group but for now it is the coolidor route!
[Reply]
DPD6030 08:47 AM 09-08-2011
Originally Posted by falconman515:
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_TRAY.html

Found the handles at lowes on clearance for a dollar a piece (they were perfect cause i wanted something the same brushed nickel kinda color and style as the handle on the cooler door)

I like the look and with 7 trays I can hold a bunch of singles and it all cost me a little over 70 bucks it all.

Using Exquisicat KL (about 3lbs) in a few media bags, used electrical tape to seal off the drain plug, an Oust fan at the bottom for circulation and 2 Caliber III digital Hygrometers / temp gauges to monitor the levels at the top and bottom.

Stayed rock steady at perfect Rh and the temp is just right set at the highest level of 66... it stays around 78.

I still want to get some drawers from forrest but this will work for now and I actually REALLY like the looks of this though and how it turned out.

Thanks so much for the compliment on my cooler bro.
I'd be careful with the cat litter. I'm pretty sure it won't absorb and also release humidity if there is "extra" humidity in the air. Lots of threads here on humidity and proper care ie: beads, sheets, ect.
[Reply]
DPD6030 11:31 AM 09-08-2011

The two Partagas boxes at the bottom are holding my Shilala beads.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 19
1 2311 > Last »
Up