Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>NOOB Review: Perdomo Champagne - Sun Grown
Byaah 11:01 PM 08-23-2014
The Aroma: Had a subtle aroma, nothing stood out very much but it was nice regardless.

The Burn: For the first 3/4th's of the Cigar it burned very nice, very even, only near the end was there any issue but nothing to turn me away.

The Taste: Ok, I am going to give this taste wheel a try. At points in this Cigar there were wood flavors to it, but not bad or overpowering. Maybe a slight clove/cumin taste. There was a slight orange zest taste to it. Now here is the taste I got the most, some kind of nut. Not sure what type but it was VERY nice, I loved it the whole time.

The Aftertaste: Aftertaste was the nut's again, it was good. I was drinking some sweet tea with it too and it only made it better IMO!

The Look: Cigar looked good, no defects to it.

The Time: Took just under 2 hours to smoke the cigar and I loved every minute!

The Price: IIRC it was b/w 5-7$

Overall Opinion: This is a cigar I will stock in my humi (when I get one lol!) for sure!!! I really want to see what this tastes like after 12-18 months.

**Side Notes***

Tonight was the first time I tried the retrohale(?) (breathing the smoke out through my nose sometimes), it really enhanced the experice, I could tell immedietlly. My nose did burn when I did it and when the smoke was going through my nose I sometimes got the feeling in my head of a small brain freeze, nothing hurt, but I liked it and will try to not look so stupid when I do it in the future, haha.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:27 AM 08-24-2014
Nice review! :-)
[Reply]
Dude Here 08:13 AM 08-24-2014
Nice review. The retrohaling will come in time, and once you get it down it opens up a whole new level of flavors out of your smokes.
[Reply]
G G 08:15 AM 08-24-2014
Good job!!!
[Reply]
longknocker 09:22 AM 08-24-2014
Nice Review, Brandon!:-):-) This Is A Good Cigar To Pass Out To New, Occasional Smokers. Not Too Strong, Very Little After Taste, & Fairly Complex.:-)
[Reply]
Up