Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>The Spectre…
sikk50 06:52 PM 07-19-2014
This was a gift, so I will be….gentle….

Don't put this with with you're beautiful high priced 5 Vegas….It will simply destroy them with it's uniqueness. Seriously….its like that.

I could smell it from across the room, like my senior prom date. Only no promise of a great ending to an otherwise mediocre night. Just the promise of shame and regret. It smells like a rail road tie, literally, I'm smelling it from across the room and wondering if the 3:10 to Yuma is late.

I lit it, thinking, "Meh, I've surely had worse…." Why am I such a glutten for pain?

I get subtle hints of toffee. Subtle hints of leather. But mostly….I feel like I'm smoking some drift wood after after the Exxon Valdez…incident.

I'm a quarter inch in….thats enough for this thing. If you don't believe me, please don't spend your money on this. I'll gladly package up whats left of this, probably an easy 95% of the cigar, and mail it to you. You'll get the full experience with this. Trust me. This is the fruit cake your family mailed back and forth for a decade as a holiday joke, only……I can't find the punch line.

And that folks…..was gentle.
[Reply]
Brlesq 07:10 PM 07-19-2014
Spot on review. I forced myself to smoke a full inch of my sample. Took 3 hours of hard drinking bourbon to get the taste out of the back of my throat . . . or I passed out. Really don't remember.
[Reply]
T.G 07:30 PM 07-19-2014
Pics or it didn't happen.
[Reply]
sikk50 07:42 PM 07-19-2014

EAD Adam.
[Reply]
the jiggler 08:02 PM 07-19-2014
I'm just trying to figure out why you went to prom with a chick who smelled like a railroad tie...
[Reply]
sikk50 08:08 PM 07-19-2014
High school was a weird time man….
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:59 PM 07-19-2014
The "Please, kill me now" look on your face in the last picture is priceless. :-)
[Reply]
T.G 10:20 PM 07-19-2014
Originally Posted by sikk50:

EAD Adam.

None of you actually smoking it?

:-)

How you doin' bud? You've been silent here for so long we figured you got swallowed up by the same black hole that got grampa dice.
[Reply]
the jiggler 10:20 PM 07-19-2014
Originally Posted by sikk50:
High school was a weird time man….
#truth
[Reply]
badbriar 10:40 PM 07-19-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
The "Please, kill me now" look on your face in the last picture is priceless. :-)
+1 on this... That look is right out of America's funniest home videos...the ones where people try to eat a spoonfull of cinnamon!
[Reply]
borndead1 11:36 AM 08-09-2014
I, too, attempted to smoke one of these things. It tasted and smelled like a turd dipped in turpentine. Blech! Good thing I only bought 2 singles.
[Reply]
Up