Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Christmas Day smokes.........
GWN 05:36 AM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by stevefrench:
I'm gonna crack open a Serie P No. 2 Tubo after I drive some turkey in me. :-)
My thoughts, exactly, though a non-tubo here. Probably have another stick or two before dinner so I can escape the mayhem.
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:45 AM 12-24-2008
Yes :-)
[Reply]
taltos 06:07 AM 12-24-2008
It all depends on the weather and my mood as to what or if I smoke.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 07:12 AM 12-24-2008
We have a load of family and friends coming over, so I doubt I'll be able fire one up till very late, and it will probably be either a HDM DC or Punch DC....
[Reply]
Partagaspete 10:52 AM 12-24-2008
It depends on how I feel tomorow still sick=nothing, better but not well=LGC serie R, or feeling much better= Party series du connie #1. with a nice glas of whatever I get for Christmas or the Talisker sitting on the shelf.

In any case it is going to be a great Christmas here and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

T
[Reply]
Fishbeadtwo 10:55 AM 12-24-2008
probably a Cohib reserva gifted to me by PPJ67.........to be followed by a Davi that my wife got me 3 years ago when I found the slope........:-)
[Reply]
piperman 11:09 AM 12-24-2008
Christmas Eve night PSD4 with a bottle uh I mean a glass of XO, Christmas Day dont really know yet.
[Reply]
piperman 11:11 AM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
Two Habanos Torres 30 year lanceros. One dark and one light, both infused with Evan Williams Single barrel.

Sounds good, those are is high dollar cigars correct
[Reply]
shilala 11:49 AM 12-24-2008
Tomorrow is too far away, but I think tonight would be a good night for the Oliva V Maddies to come out of bed.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 12:07 PM 12-24-2008
After the hustle and bustle, family house hopping and the ragazzo goes to bed. With ma in her kerchief and me in my cap. I'll head downstairs for a long winters snack. A Fuente Opus X PerfecXion X that is. I'll enjoy my stogie and reflect on the day and thank God for how blessed I am.
Buon Natale everyone!!
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:23 PM 12-24-2008
I'm not honestly sure what I'll be smoking. Guess I'll decide when it's time to light up.

We're meeting up with some old friends Christmas night in a little place called Laughlin, NV.

I'm taking a full cigar caddy and plan on sharing. :-)
[Reply]
Partagaspete 03:05 PM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
I'm not honestly sure what I'll be smoking. Guess I'll decide when it's time to light up.

We're meeting up with some old friends Christmas night in a little place called Laughlin, NV.

I'm taking a full cigar caddy and plan on sharing. :-)
That's the Christmas spirit. Jo[e you have a great night.

Y
[Reply]
Darrell 03:08 PM 12-24-2008
Tonight we are doing our Christmas dinner, so after I fill my gut full of prime rib I will grab a glass of something good and head out to the garage and fire up a RA Estupendos, gifted by my good friend Hal. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 03:25 PM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Tonight we are doing our Christmas dinner, so after I fill my gut full of prime rib I will grab a glass of something good and head out to the garage and fire up a RA Estupendos, gifted by my good friend Hal. :-)
It doesn't get any better than Prime Rib and Hal's cigars. :-)
Enjoy, D!!!
[Reply]
jjirons69 06:30 PM 12-25-2008
Christmas Day smoke was an Oliva G maduro while walking with my kids, riding their bikes.

Christmas Eve smoke was a special treat. I received a Padron 1964 Exclusivo natural from Kenny (txdyna65) for my lottery winnings from this past summer. I had it last night with a few cold beer while watching the Hawaii Bowl. It was a perfect smoke! Thanks, Kenny!
[Reply]
dentonparrots 06:38 PM 12-25-2008
Chirstmas day passed with the company of Romeo Y Julietta PC followed bya Padron 7000, a good day all round smoke-wise. :-)

All the best fellow smokers...

I'm lining up a Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial for the New Year..I think!
[Reply]
MiloFinch 09:23 PM 12-25-2008
Nothing. Not a one. I'm itching though.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 09:42 PM 12-25-2008
PdP#1.. and yes, it is delicious.
[Reply]
ScottishSmoker 09:48 PM 12-25-2008
At midnight, I lit up a 2001 H. Upmann Sir Winston given to me earlier on the 24th...it was WONDERFUL...cinnamony and leathery...after dinner with Dooge and his family (thanks again Andy, it meant a lot to me and believe it or not, my mom...) an Illusione ~4/2g~...later tonight...depending on my mood...either a Tatuaje Reserva SW or a Los Statos DeLuxe Delirios...MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
[Reply]
mikeyj23 09:48 PM 12-25-2008
Had a Hoyo du Roi from my Secret Santa - just kept getting better, so I nubbed it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up