Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Just a warning to my fellow inmates...
GrumpyOleTroll 06:31 PM 12-22-2008
OK...Like Eric posted he did send and I have recieved and I am happy. I wish him the best in the next year. This will not stop me from ordering again..just maybe a bit!

Shawn
[Reply]
shaggy 06:38 PM 12-22-2008
glad it all worked out for ya
[Reply]
brigey57 08:46 PM 12-22-2008
Originally Posted by kiokicigars:
Want to make a public apology to Shawn for such a wait on the cigars he ordered. He was 100% correct in his post and because of financial issues with me right now and issues with a charge on my card that was not ok'd by me ...it put me into a hole.

This matter is being taking care of today and Shawn can update if he wishes once he feels this matter has been corrected.

One thing to point out is my intention was never to slam Shawn over and this much I think he would agree to....did I drop the ball many times in finishing this deal out.....YES!!!

Thank you once again

Eric Davis
Eric,

Sorry to hear about the financial situation. It has been a tough several months for a number of small businesses. I feel for you and I understand. You need to take you customers to the side and explain the situation at a high level and get them back on track as quickly as possible. You want to build a solid customer base and give them all you got to correct the situation.

I hope things turn around for you soon. You are not alone in this situation. Best of luck in this volatile market.
:-)
[Reply]
kiokicigars 04:47 PM 12-23-2008
Shawn,

Thank you very much for re-posting and thank all of you for the support and suggests. All will be better next year and just looking forward and thinking positive. Happy Holidays to you all!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up