Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>anejo hunters
barbourjay 04:17 PM 12-17-2008
Originally Posted by jbonnefsc:
I just picked up the reserva xtra viejo for 6.75 each! They were the #46 rubustos
Posted via Mobile Device
where did you find those? it's below MSRP.
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 05:25 PM 12-17-2008
Originally Posted by :
where did you find those? it's below MSRP
In Cape Coral, where my parents live, about 2 hours south of Tampa. They still have 1/2 a box, as i bought all i could afford :/

Still, they are beautiful. I asked they guy what gives, and he said that is what he sold them for. They were the same price as much of his other Fuente stuff, but he knew what he had. He knew they only came once a year...
[Reply]
smitdavi 05:47 PM 12-17-2008
In Cape Coral, where my parents live, about 2 hours south of Tampa. They still have 1/2 a box, as i bought all i could afford :/

Still, they are beautiful. I asked they guy what gives, and he said that is what he sold them for. They were the same price as much of his other Fuente stuff, but he knew what he had. He knew they only came once a year...
Interesting....nice find :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 05:56 PM 12-17-2008

that's a great find!
[Reply]
jbonnefsc 01:36 PM 12-18-2008
I'm totally stocked up (IE, Out of money), but i just heard a rumor that there is an anejo boxed set, featuring a cutter, 4 cigars, and some other stuff for $42.00 at the Tobacco Depot in Plant City, Florida. One of my friends frequents there. Might be worth looking into if you live in the area...
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 06:43 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
According to the site, those were MSRP as of January of 2007. Prices may have gone up.

OK, now we have the MSRP. What are prices out in the real world? What should I expect for a good price. I was doing some more looking and I found numerous sticks over $25 each.
MSRP hasn't gone up since then. Fuente doesn't raise prices too often. When they raised them in 2007, it was the first time in several years.
[Reply]
Nimbus 06:47 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
MSRP hasn't gone up since then. Fuente doesn't raise prices too often. When they raised them in 2007, it was the first time in several years.
Dave are you still hunting for Anejos? I gave up the search because I ran out of room :-)
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 07:00 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by Nimbus:
Dave are you still hunting for Anejos? I gave up the search because I ran out of room :-)
Not really. A BOTL here took care of me on 50's. I was able to get a box of 46's. I'm completely out of room now though.
[Reply]
barbourjay 07:40 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Not really. A BOTL here took care of me on 50's. I was able to get a box of 46's. I'm completely out of room now though.
i had to buy a cooler, thought it would be enough and now it's full and i still have some more stuff on the way. so my cab and it are full, now what am i going to do? i have permission to do a walk in but i need the space for clothes. whats a man to do?
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 07:46 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
i had to buy a cooler, thought it would be enough and now it's full and i still have some more stuff on the way. so my cab and it are full, now what am i going to do? i have permission to do a walk in but i need the space for clothes. whats a man to do?
You poor thing!

I've been using what used to be my mostly empty quarantine desktop as overflow and it'll be full when my 50's come in the mail in a week.5 or so. I refuse to go beyond the vinotemp for now. I did play a mad game of tetris yesterday.

I bought from TS, and got a few limit two here and there (well, I got them once and so did my wife since it's by her work). Then I talked my way into buying a few at the place that was only selling to regulars because I was there again this week. It ends up, without really trying too hard, I probably bought half of what I bought last year, which is still more than I intended.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up