Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>anejo hunters
barbourjay 01:10 PM 11-19-2008
they have landed at many of the locals. i expect them all to hit by the end of the week if not by the first.
[Reply]
rizzle 02:06 PM 11-19-2008
Tampa Humidor?
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:17 PM 11-19-2008
I will most likely not be getting any this year... I still have several boxes saved up and I have stumbled into the darkness and can't seem to find the light again... :-)

I have thought about thinning the anejo heard but I just can't ever bring myself to do it... I always picture gollum and then a voice in my head starts saying "my precious..." :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 02:41 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by rizzle:
Tampa Humidor?
didn't check on that side of town. only checked around pinellas area.
[Reply]
barbourjay 02:41 PM 11-19-2008
it wasn't just anejos that landed. there were a lot of hemmingway maduros and the like that showed up.
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:46 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
it wasn't just anejos that landed. there were a lot of hemmingway maduros and the like that showed up.
Suuuweet..... I do need some more hemi Mads... getting a little bit low... will have to try and stock up on those bad boys... :-)

Thanks for the heads up! :-)
[Reply]
acarr 03:13 PM 11-19-2008
Anybody know a good retailer online that has them without the huge markup?
[Reply]
floydpink 03:17 PM 11-19-2008
Now THAT gets my attention. I have a whole drawer of Anejos but never enough Hemi maduros.

My B&M calls when the Anejo and Opus comes in but never seems to get the Hemingway maduros.
[Reply]
the3cs 03:40 PM 11-19-2008
they have landed at many of the locals. i expect them all to hit by the end of the week if not by the first.

I always need justification to visit my local B&M...:-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 05:59 PM 11-19-2008
Originally Posted by floydpink:
Now THAT gets my attention. I have a whole drawer of Anejos but never enough Hemi maduros.

My B&M calls when the Anejo and Opus comes in but never seems to get the Hemingway maduros.
rumor has it a close shop got some between the lines along with sigs and classics. i'm more interested in WOAM but no b&m's had them on their packing lists.
[Reply]
dunng 06:03 PM 11-19-2008
Too bad my Fuente dealer burned down... No Anejo or Opus for me! :-)
[Reply]
parafumar 06:16 PM 11-19-2008
between the lines, eh? Looks like the search is on for a 5er or 2. Guess I need to actually try to thin out a couple premiums.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:50 PM 11-19-2008
Thanks for the heads up....and the hunt begins.
[Reply]
neoflex 07:27 PM 11-19-2008
I have a decent number still sitting in the humidor so chances are I won't go nuts this year. Down to one Shark so I may try and see if I can pick up a few more of those but I do not plan on killing myself like I normally do although I said the same thing last year and in true form jumped on the boat way too late but did manage to pick up a few torps(55s?) so all in all it was not too bad. I do like to age them so it's good to have a stockpile.
[Reply]
Langod 07:28 AM 11-20-2008
noob question:
What cigars are we talking about here? The Arturo Fuente Anejo, or something else?
[Reply]
TripleF 07:35 AM 11-20-2008
We have the Hemingway Maduros where I work, but the Anejos aren't in yet, but that doesn't mean you can't stop in and see me if you are in the area. -

How bout you R-Izzle?
[Reply]
rizzle 09:13 AM 11-20-2008
You don't scare me Scott.
:-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 03:49 PM 12-05-2008
2nd shipments hit the larger vendors today. if your shop is small it probably didn't get much if anything. i know vendors in NYC and vendors locally who got them. If you are in the middle or out west you will see them soon. Opus should be here any day now.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 05:51 PM 12-05-2008
I posted in another thread that both Holt's locations in Philly have lots of Opus . As for Anejos the center city Philly store had #48s , #50s and #49s in along with hemi maduros . The smaller shops I frequent only had #55s in and the Hemi maduros . One shop did say they were getting more Anejos as per their Fuente rep .
[Reply]
Waynegro1 06:06 PM 12-05-2008
I bought a box of 46's and about 20 other various sizes. I'm heading to my B&M in the morning for more. I've got to stock up. Get 'em while you can boys. Fuente shuts down December 15th. No shipments etc.!!!

I'll buy as many as they will let me and if anybody is interested I'd be more then willing to share the wealth in the Christmas spirit. Not promising anything, you guys know how fast they go.

Oh yeah, did I meniton my B&M sells them at MSRP:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 23 > Last »
Up