Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>If you (God forbid) died tomorrow...
Mark 10:07 PM 12-19-2008
Pickle. I'm not really sure if she would be more excited about getting the cigars or sad about my death.

hmmmmmmmmmmm...... guess thats not good, eh?
[Reply]
schnell987 10:21 PM 12-19-2008
Probably would be sent off to MACMS to make some troops happy. But there are some special cigars that I've been gifted that I would have to send to BOTLs that would really appreciate them (glad nobody knows where I live - not looking to part with them yet :-)).
[Reply]
RGD. 11:20 PM 12-19-2008
Just saw this thread. My daughter and I have had this conversation after my little overnight stay at the hospital a year or so ago.

She is to stick a Sig 6, a Palio and my DuPont in my pocket: so I have something to smoke when waiting outside the pearly gates while St. Peter is deciding on whether to let me in or not - :-)

She would keep the humidor(s) - and the Cohiba's along with any sealed boxes.

After giving Bob a few smokes - she would contact Dave (68trishield) who would then distribute them evenly amongst himself and friends that I've made.

This would of course include my pipes and tobacco.

And that's it - :-)

Ron
[Reply]
Rock Star 12:13 AM 12-20-2008
My Wife and whosoever she wants to give or sell them to.
[Reply]
Pyrokin 12:21 AM 12-20-2008
Mine would be distributed out equally to the pshc and anything extra good puff puff passed.
[Reply]
Snake Hips 01:08 AM 12-20-2008
If I happen to die before my best friend (big fat "IF"), he gets it all. If not, then if I have a wife and/or child by then, my son, assuming his existence, would commandeer the collection. If no son, the wife would be at liberty to use them to fund whatever she needs to live and/or raise my spawn.
[Reply]
Walt 08:33 AM 12-20-2008
My father would be responsible for the collection I've accumulated over the last couple of years. It would only be fitting, we have shared many cigars together since I've gotten into the hobby (and brought him back into it in the process). He has a very similiar taste in cigars, so they certainly wouldn't go to waste.
[Reply]
Magma 05:52 AM 12-23-2008
I'd probably tell the gf to send my collection(cigars, humi, tools, anything cigar related) to Jian(Nimbus). I really can't think of anyone else worthy enough of my humble collection.
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 06:26 AM 12-23-2008
Mine would be given to a select person to be sold off in a private auction. Money to go to my son when he's 18. At that point he will be given the info and hopefully a nice cigar by that person.
[Reply]
STYX&STONED 07:24 AM 12-23-2008
Blue told me she was going to find the nicest looking cigar in the cabinet, clip it, light it, shove it up my ass and shut the lid on my spanish cedar lined casket.

After that I dont care what happens to them:
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 10:17 AM 12-23-2008
All my cigars stuff (cabinet, cooler, desktops, office decor, lighters, cutters...etc) would be given to my best friend Keith (Cigarcop), and he would also get a load of fishing stuff.... But I have a lot to live for right now so hopefully I have many years left to enjoy my family and friends and all the great things that life has to offer.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up