Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>If you (God forbid) died tomorrow...
MarkinAZ 07:24 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
Nobody in my family smokes, so my wife will be giving my smokes to the BABOTL's. I am sure they would enjoy them.:-)
But probably not your Cremosa's:-):-)
[Reply]
acruce 07:38 PM 11-09-2008
My neighbor who started me down the slope.
[Reply]
shvictor 09:39 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
Nobody in my family smokes, so my wife will be giving my smokes to the BABOTL's. I am sure they would enjoy them.:-)
I call dibs on the Camacho Triple Maduros :-)

Mine would go to my 14 yr old son. They would be tasting mighty fine when he turned 18.
[Reply]
tedrodgerscpa 09:53 PM 11-09-2008
Mrs.TedRodgersCPA already has instructions to call the PSHC (she has their phone numbers in her phone already) and distribute them at my wake to my local brothers of the leaf.

Be sure to PM them so they set up a contest (or something similar) in the event of my early demise.
[Reply]
Arrow111 04:53 AM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by Jay Hemingway:
as of right now, Arrow111 gets them.
hey! thanks mang.. i better bookmark this page =)

if my son doesnt acquire a liking to cigars next time, youre welcome to my stash (they should be worth something by then. LOL).
[Reply]
68TriShield 04:57 AM 11-10-2008
Probably my son Stevieray...

:-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 06:58 AM 11-10-2008
Originally Posted by SilverFox:
Right now they go to two of my good friends. If the boys get old enough and decide to partake before I make my exit then it will be bequeathed to the two of them.

Now if I new the exact date I would just divide the cigars into the time and chain smoke them all the way to the pearly gates, or the brimstone ones wherever I end up.
Good to know your wife has my address in a safe place. :-)
[Reply]
rrplasencia 07:07 AM 11-10-2008
my desktop humi and my shilala humi would go to my son, the rest (cigars and tower humi) auction it off for the sandbox, could get Fred a couple k
[Reply]
skibumdc 07:09 AM 11-10-2008
No idea.
Wife hates that I like cigars. Thinks I'm obnsesed when I got the Vinotemp.
She would probably trash them. It would make me cry.
Guess I need to put a piece of paper in the vino saying what to do just in case.
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 07:15 AM 11-10-2008
Mine would go to Don Fernando and My brother Tim, its up to them to devide it as they see fit or bomb it out to some of the inmates over here, though I prefer to be able to just enjoy many of these with the both of them before I do eventually die.
[Reply]
rizzle 02:02 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by Scottw:
My brother or my pal Richie.
Thanks Scott, I appreciate that. You forgot the "t" though, it's Ritchie.

:-)
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 02:10 PM 11-11-2008
I don't have a collection compared to most here but I'm sure my brother would get it sharing some of the sticks with my dad.
[Reply]
jjirons69 02:45 PM 11-11-2008
Originally Posted by tedrodgerscpa:
Mrs.TedRodgersCPA already has instructions to call the PSHC (she has their phone numbers in her phone already) and distribute them at my wake to my local brothers of the leaf.

Be sure to PM them so they set up a contest (or something similar) in the event of my early demise.
I might could win the contest since you wouldn't be around to kawk blawk anymore. :-)

My BIL would probably be so happy I died! She'd probably set BD Strummer up with a few, too.
[Reply]
TideRoll 08:22 PM 11-11-2008
I guess mine would go to my brother, Svillekid, for consumption or distribution as he saw fit, perhaps he could split them up with his son except that Jeremy has better cigars than either of us already...
[Reply]
DrDubzz 09:32 PM 11-11-2008
I'd leave some for my friend Jason (JaVeCa on there) and most to my brother
[Reply]
JaVeCa 10:04 PM 11-12-2008
I think I'd have to let my brother and Tim take their pick of my humble collection and then please send the rest to the troops.
[Reply]
ProfesserX 05:02 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by RottenZombie:
thats an easy one....all mine go to the troops.. through the fine BOTL'S here..,:-)
And I get nothing. Wow, and I thought we had something.
Na I would make sure the troups get them all. Not like i have room for the 300+ you ride around with. (OK I may keep an X or 2)
[Reply]
borndead1 05:07 AM 12-19-2008
I wouldn't care...I'd be dead! :-)

The friends who came to my funeral would know what to do with them. :-)
[Reply]
Cigarcop 05:09 AM 12-19-2008
My canadian buddy "Bronco" would get my cabinet and its contents, he's the only one that could appreciate whats inside. The coolers downstairs would also have to forked over to Steve. The small desktop box that I made in my shop would go to my son Cole.

BUT I AINT GOING!!!!
[Reply]
garyatmaui 10:02 PM 12-19-2008
split between my son and son in law. I am lucky to be able to enjoy a good cigar with both........small pleasures:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up