Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>If you (God forbid) died tomorrow...
Bax 05:57 AM 11-09-2008
I don't have any sons, so I hope the wife would pass them out to my buddies.
[Reply]
taltos 06:13 AM 11-09-2008
Probably split thm between one of my nephews and my brother in law.
[Reply]
sofaman 06:21 AM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by smokinj:
:-) I'm not sure yet. :-)I guess I need to add them in the will or make a note that the collection should go to my buddy (Sofaman)
And vice-versa brother:-)
[Reply]
BlackDog 07:44 AM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by poker:
If you (God forbid) died tomorrow...

I would smoke my @ss off tonight. :-)
Brilliant! :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:29 AM 11-09-2008
I think first one must have one. :-)

Not a current concern for me but for some it is something to really think about.
[Reply]
Shadow 08:51 AM 11-09-2008
I made a deal with the devil years ago that I can't die until I smoke all the cigars I own.:-)

In case that doesn't work, they will go to my wife, son, and daughter who all smoke. Except for some that will be given out to all my BOTL who attend my wake. Ashes are to be dumped in my urn, of course.
[Reply]
nozero 09:07 AM 11-09-2008
Probably to my younger son Jeremy, he's the only one that smokes cigars. But, I'd like to discuss it with him further first.

Not quite sure, I've put less thought into that than I have into a will. You've reminded me that I need to get this back on my "to do" list.

Thanks,
Michael
[Reply]
DPD6030 09:08 AM 11-09-2008
To my brother, Fissure (aka Steve). Man would he get a collection of sticks, a very nice Vino to go with it, a 15 stick herf-a-door and a 5 stick herf-a-dor. Don't even think about taking me out early my man! :-):-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:46 AM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
Actually, I am now instructing the Wifey to sell them here and use the funds to pay for a live band and sno-cone machine at my funeral.
Oh Man, I love sno-cones! This will be the greatest...

Oh, wait a minute. That's bad. Never mind. :-) :-)
[Reply]
SilverFox 10:12 AM 11-09-2008
Right now they go to two of my good friends. If the boys get old enough and decide to partake before I make my exit then it will be bequeathed to the two of them.

Now if I new the exact date I would just divide the cigars into the time and chain smoke them all the way to the pearly gates, or the brimstone ones wherever I end up.

[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:14 AM 11-09-2008
My brother and sister.
[Reply]
mugwump 10:26 AM 11-09-2008
My wife is so intrigued by the idea of bombing complete strangers (she thinks we're all a bunch of nuts -- which we are) that she would probably box up the Vino and all its goodies and ship them off to the first person whose name she saw upon visiting the forum.

Now don't go and get any ideas about offing me and setting up a bot to continually post new threads for you. That would be uncool.
[Reply]
shilala 01:03 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by smokinj:
:-) I'm not sure yet. :-)I guess I need to add them in the will or make a note that the collection should go to my buddy (Sofaman)
Can I help Scotty smoke them? He might need help. :-)
[Reply]
Opusfxd 01:05 PM 11-09-2008
CFRH'ers would get them with the exception of the boxes I'm trying to acquire from my kids' birthyears. I'd like one of them to save those for the kids and give them to them when they reach 21 or so.

Of course that means there would be a decent herf here and they'd throw all the ones they didn't want off to the Troops I bet. Of course, it would all make one heck of a bomb to someone......
[Reply]
DMK 01:26 PM 11-09-2008
I hope my wife would use my address book and bomb a bunch at random til they are all gone.
I'll have to tell her that.....:-)
[Reply]
WyGuy 01:44 PM 11-09-2008
I would leave my cigars with my brother. Or possibly spilt them up between two of my cigar buddies.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icantbejon 01:46 PM 11-09-2008
Based on my current location, my stash would definitely go to my troops. I would hope they have a memorial herf in my honor. Once I'm home, I guess I'd give them to my brother or JK5. JK would probably appreciate them more.
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:50 PM 11-09-2008
I'm with the brother's who said the wife would do some bombing!!!

Heather would bomb some of our closest BOTL/SOTL - All I can say is you better hope nothing happens to me because I will be haunting those cigars!!!
[Reply]
Bruzee 02:32 PM 11-09-2008
Whoever said for their buddies to smoke them at his funeral, I like that idea. Thats probably what I'd like done with mine.
[Reply]
macpappy 02:44 PM 11-09-2008
Originally Posted by Costa:
.....where would your cigar collection go??

Some life changes on my end, and preparing a will. It wasn't all that difficult, as my father and nephew (who is in the Navy) are getting the Vino if something happens, both enjoy a fine cigar. But it got me thinking........

What about you guys? Any plans? Not that your cigars would be your top priority in case of the unexpected, but was curious.
The more important question is whether you are expecting something to happen. Saying that some life changes are happening on your end and that you are preparing a will doesn't sound to good. I hope all is well and it's just a precaution that you are taking as we all should.

When it finally comes my time, any cigars I have left will go to my two sons.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up