Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>For the Military, Fire, Police, and Medical...
jbonnefsc 05:02 PM 12-24-2008
Didn't see one of these yet, so I just wanted to say thanks to our brave Men and women serving our country both over seas and at home, including Police officers, Fire Department Folks, Doctors and nurses.

Thank you to all who are and have sacrificed time with their family and friends so that I am able to. The Cigar I smoke tonight will be in your Honor!!!

God Bless!!!

Jacob
[Reply]
G G 05:18 PM 12-24-2008
I am an EMT (we are separate from Fire Department here) and am working a 24 hour shift. I so appreciate your kind words and echo those sentiments to all the public service people and our Military all over the world.

God Bless you Jacob and have a Merry Christmas my friend.:-)
[Reply]
Darrell 05:20 PM 12-24-2008
Thanks for the kind words. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

:-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 05:21 PM 12-24-2008
Thanks for thinking of us this time of year. I am a policeman. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Enjoy that smoke my friend. :-)
[Reply]
bigliver 05:28 PM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Thanks for the kind words. A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

:-)
:-):-):-)

Thanks for all of your support.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 05:36 PM 12-24-2008
Very nice, thanks for the thoughts and enjoy your cigar my friend.
I'm a FF/Paramedic and have Christmas Eve and Day off for the first time in 4 years. I'll be working New Years eve (24 hour shift) and you can bet I'll be busy that night.

BUON NATALE, JACOB!!
[Reply]
papajohn67 05:45 PM 12-24-2008
Don't forget the really lowly one's, i.e. the "little people". My wife worked 43 years as a nurses aide/caregiver, rarely had a Christmas...heck any holiday off.
[Reply]
Biglizard1 07:10 PM 12-24-2008
Thanks for the well wishes, FF/EMT currently on duty now trying to finish the last 13 hours of my 48 hour shift.

Snowing hard outside and headed toward 4-10 inches tonight!
[Reply]
68TriShield 07:24 PM 12-24-2008
Great thread Jacob :-)

Don't ever think any of you are forgotten...From the bottom of my heart,Thank You! :-)

Two of the 11 fall into this category this night as well.
I'm thinking about you my Brothers...
[Reply]
G G 07:26 PM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:

Don't ever think any of you are forgotten...From the bottom of my heart,Thank You! :-)

Thanks for pointing out the last sentence, my friend.
[Reply]
LockOut 07:44 PM 12-24-2008
Volly FF,emt, in medic school here. Thanks for the kind wishes. Stay safe brothers (and sisters)
[Reply]
CBI_2 07:52 PM 12-24-2008

Mega Dittos.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 08:18 PM 12-24-2008
having people like y'all supporting us back home makes this job a little bit easier to deal with............I'm a DOC employee for the State of Florida when not serving my country (currently in BAF).....................to all a Merry Christmas and enjoy your family..........to those that have to work...be safe and enjoy it later
[Reply]
icehog3 12:29 AM 12-25-2008

Merry Christmas Dave, Jacob, all my BOTL and SOTL friends, and to all those who serve in any way. :-)
[Reply]
CigaSkills9 01:10 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by jbonnefsc:
Didn't see one of these yet, so I just wanted to say thanks to our brave Men and women serving our country both over seas and at home, including Police officers, Fire Department Folks, Doctors and nurses.

Thank you to all who are and have sacrificed time with their family and friends so that I am able to. The Cigar I smoke tonight will be in your Honor!!!

God Bless!!!

Jacob
You said it, Jacob! I'm a former soldier and former law enforcement officer. Thank You to All of the above mentioned personel for your sacrifices and may God bless you on this day!
[Reply]
Partagaspete 04:03 AM 12-25-2008
Originally Posted by Waynegro1:
Very nice, thanks for the thoughts and enjoy your cigar my friend.
I'm a FF/Paramedic and have Christmas Eve and Day off for the first time in 4 years. I'll be working New Years eve (24 hour shift) and you can bet I'll be busy that night.

BUON NATALE, JACOB!!

I did C-STARS at the SLU and did ride alongs with the EMS...You probably will be busy but I hope not. Thanks for your service.

As a military medic I give you a double thank you for your kind sentiments Jacob. I hope you enjoy your smoke.

T
[Reply]
taltos 06:43 AM 12-25-2008
I would also like to echo Jacob's most appropriate wishes. Thanks for all that you do.
[Reply]
GI_Odie 06:58 AM 12-25-2008
Thanks everybody for your support! As I made it home for Christmas this year I send out my prayers and thoughts for the rest of us that are still away and wish you a speedy and safe return to your families and friends!
[Reply]
Up