Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>a love hate relationship with winter.
brigey57 09:37 PM 12-21-2008
WELL, don't get upset but we just had our first "cold" day here in NC, bummer. No joke, yesterday I was running around in short sleeve shirt smoking out on my front deck, had to move into one of my two garages to smoke today, temp not all that bad but the cold wind was unbearable. I feel for you and I wish Spring were right around the corner, but alas it's not all that close. Hang in there, find a place where you and a buddy can get together and smoke a few together.

Not a bad deal if you share in the same smokes.
:-)
[Reply]
Lee 09:45 PM 12-21-2008
I don't love winter but I can tolerate it. I enjoy having a cigar while sitting in the hot tub. That only works when the wind isn't blowing hard though. Anything less than 10-15 mph is tolerable. There are couple of bars here in the St. Joe area that allow cigar smoking. Let's hope that the state legislature doesn't pass the no smoking ban. :-)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 01:25 AM 12-22-2008
i was actually able to smoke a good cigar tonight. Pretty much my entire place of work showed up for our friends birthday tonight at one of the bars. Almost all the servers, a manager and some of the old kitchen staff (no longer work at the gandy dancer) showed up. It was a blast i brought a couple CC's for the birthday boy and brought a monte #2 from 00 for myself. The cigars got passed around quite a bit and actually the birthday boy's sister even puffed on the R&J EL 07 i gifted another friend for his birthday. It ended up being a blast and was quite thankful i had a warm place to smoke a good cigar with some good company.
[Reply]
Wolfgang 01:33 AM 12-22-2008
bomb Ryan with a space heater!
[Reply]
Mugen910 02:03 AM 12-22-2008
Or a blanket. :-)
[Reply]
rsamos 03:09 AM 12-22-2008
I hate the winter. It's about -11 (f) right now. It *might* warm up to 4 or 5 at some point, but with the short days it'll be dark and most likely back below zero by the time I get home from work.

Yet another good day to stop by the B&M.
[Reply]
ucla695 06:45 AM 12-22-2008
Originally Posted by gwc4sc:
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

'nuff said:-):-)

:-) Yep, no winter here. :-)
[Reply]
RottenZombie 08:51 PM 12-24-2008
Originally Posted by ggainey:
Thank the Lord I was born in Florida is what I do.:-)
Me Too:-)
[Reply]
fsjonsey 09:51 PM 12-24-2008
Northeast Ohioan here. I dont smoke indoors, there's no b&m within 30 miles of me that offers a smoking room, and it's freaking cold outside. I'm so desperate for any tobacco flavor that I smoked a Muriel tipped cigar in my garage today. The Muriels were a christmas gift from a relative, dont laugh.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up