Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Aging Taboo SFO
davearob 03:29 PM 12-19-2008
A while ago I finally purchased enough taboo SFO Torps (I have discipline issues, also a newb) to allow me to age them for longer than 4 to 6 week, even at this age I think they are a great cigar. The one I had last night was aged 12 weeks. The little bit of extra time in the humi made a big difference in the burn and to me it seemed a lot stronger. The ones I had tried previously had a slightly uneven burn which I touched up occasionally. This one wasn't razor straight but was a lot better. I think the burn kind of matches the power of this cigar. For those who smoke this cigar how long do you age them and do you notice this difference?
[Reply]
gnukfu 04:10 PM 12-19-2008
I have some that I have had for about a year. Gonna have to break one out and try it soon.
[Reply]
garyatmaui 09:48 PM 12-19-2008
I am like you, I tend to smoke them as I wish, but I do have some in the box now going on 5 months. Just ordered 20 more with Robs latest "get me in trouble with the wife again discount"

Merry Christmas to me you and all!
[Reply]
davearob 09:08 AM 12-20-2008
Originally Posted by garyatmaui:
I am like you, I tend to smoke them as I wish, but I do have some in the box now going on 5 months. Just ordered 20 more with Robs latest "get me in trouble with the wife again discount"

I got caught in that to....oh well after all it is Christmas
[Reply]
rsamos 09:11 AM 12-20-2008
Originally Posted by garyatmaui:

I used that coupon the other day to order some SFO coronas. I'll probably try one after a couple weeks, then let the rest lay down for several months to a year.
[Reply]
Up