Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>opus in stock here
barbourjay 07:08 PM 12-18-2008
there are only a few, fuente fuente and robusto's and they also have a 6 pack sampler. pricing is a little above MSRP but nothing to get butt hurt over.

http://www.emersonscigars.com/cigars/fuente_opus_x.html
[Reply]
warpedcigars 07:28 PM 12-18-2008
Someone jump on them before I do, lol.
[Reply]
dschmidt20 07:33 PM 12-18-2008
We have Opus at the Davidoff shop I work at in New York, but we are just selling the Journey Set and the Fuente Story set with the new limited edition humidor. I snagged a tin of the robustos before they were all gone and smoked one the other night. Absolutely killer.
[Reply]
MikeyC 08:11 PM 12-18-2008
Originally Posted by dschmidt20:
We have Opus at the Davidoff shop I work at in New York, but we are just selling the Journey Set and the Fuente Story set with the new limited edition humidor. I snagged a tin of the robustos before they were all gone and smoked one the other night. Absolutely killer.
Sounds like a cool job. Do you get an employee discount?

Personally, I think if I worked there I would spend my whole paycheck in the store.
[Reply]
dschmidt20 10:51 AM 12-19-2008
We get a solid discount, but I get to write off a cigar a day so most of the cigars I usually purchase are ones that I cannot get at the store. (if you know what I mean).

I had an Opus robusto the other night that was outstanding. I think the cigar in general is a little overhyped, but it's good don't get me wrong.

Dustin
[Reply]
beamish 11:22 AM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by dschmidt20:
We get a solid discount, but I get to write off a cigar a day so most of the cigars I usually purchase are ones that I cannot get at the store. (if you know what I mean).

I had an Opus robusto the other night that was outstanding. I think the cigar in general is a little overhyped, but it's good don't get me wrong.

Dustin
whats the address of that store is it like around 48th st.?think I bought some stogies off you..
[Reply]
dschmidt20 05:50 AM 12-21-2008
59th and Columbus Circle inside the Time Warner building. Stop by sometime and ask for Dustin. That's me.
[Reply]
barbourjay 09:00 AM 12-22-2008
http://www.emersonscigars.com/sample...y_sampler.html

not bad and you get a case to go with them.
[Reply]
Up