Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Show off your latest NC pick up
duckmanco 12:43 PM 10-17-2008
This may have been done elsewhere, but its such a great thread to watch. Anyway I'll go first:

15 pretty little maids (Perfecxion #5's) all in a row.... My first time being able to find Opus at my B&M, and sold at retail with no purchase limit...that being said, I didn't take them all.

Post away everybody, for the good of the economy.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 01:10 PM 10-17-2008
this isn't very recent, but it is my MOST recent pick up

this too

(both photos are why I haven't bought cigars in a while :-))
[Reply]
MTB996 04:46 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by duckmanco:
This may have been done elsewhere, but its such a great thread to watch. Anyway I'll go first:

15 pretty little maids (Perfecxion #5's) all in a row.... My first time being able to find Opus at my B&M, and sold at retail with no purchase limit...that being said, I didn't take them all.

Post away everybody, for the good of the economy.
Purdy....
[Reply]
groogs 10:51 PM 10-17-2008
I love some cigar P*RN. Here is my latest pick up.

[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 11:01 PM 10-17-2008
Originally Posted by groogs:
I love some cigar P*RN. Here is my latest pick up.

nice, that is an expensive purchase..i've always wanted to try one of those just cannot give in to the price.:-)
[Reply]
groogs 09:10 PM 10-28-2008
I just can't get enough of this thread latley. Here is another box that showed up today. I can't wait to dig into it.

[Reply]
GhostRyder 10:04 AM 10-29-2008
My camera batteries are dead... I just picked up a pair of pretty little Oliva Serie V Maduros. One of them spontaneously combusted already... just don't know what happened. Someday I hope to pick up a box of Padron 1964s, that is just beautiful.
[Reply]
duckmanco 03:09 PM 12-26-2008
The Christmas Haul from my family. I directed them to what I might want, but had no idea they would purchase damn near the whole list. Lucky me.

The bundle is the RP liga C torpedo maduro X outs (which are the OWR Maduro torps). C'mon everybody, show up the Christmas hauls....
[Reply]
RottenZombie 05:45 PM 12-26-2008
My Christmas presents to myself .

[Reply]
goalie204 05:55 PM 12-26-2008
from Andrew (dpd6030) bought 10, he gave me 2 free, great guy :-)

don't want to post the image because it's really big, heres a link to it. If someone can tell me how to insert the image as a thumbnail that enlaarges when clicked, that would be great
http://goaly.org/IMG_0131.jpg
[Reply]
Darrell 06:55 PM 12-26-2008
This has been done here.
[Reply]
Up