Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 2311 > Last »
Sports>We are for real this year!!!!
coastietech 07:48 PM 09-13-2009
Sanchez looked like a stud... He will only get better. He was calm in the pocket and made some great plays. Our defense looked like the Raven defense when they were champions. Our receiving squad looked good, they missed some easy plays but that will work itself out, and our running game was decent. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year!!!!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!
[Reply]
RJK18 05:39 PM 09-19-2009
DUUUUDE! Be careful, this is the Jets we are talking about. Build you up one week let you down the next. Remember beating Tenn. last year everyone was talking about the J E T S going to the super bowl. Then what happened, they lost in Denver.

BTW (I can't wait to watch them either)
[Reply]
coastietech 09:39 AM 09-20-2009
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
[Reply]
dunng 09:55 AM 09-20-2009
Thanks for the laugh... :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jonharky 10:03 AM 09-20-2009
So far he is done much better than our rookie quarterback thats for sure
[Reply]
icehog3 10:24 AM 09-20-2009
I wouldn't clear any space in the trophy case just yet, Joe. :-) :-)
[Reply]
marge796 10:57 AM 09-20-2009
Lets go Jets!!! Beat those overrated Patriots!!!!
[Reply]
RJK18 02:27 PM 09-20-2009
Wooh baby! Great Game. Great defense.
[Reply]
DBall 02:29 PM 09-20-2009
I'm lovin' it, but I've been a Jets fan too long to get my hopes up this early on... :-)
[Reply]
longknocker 02:32 PM 09-20-2009
Originally Posted by coastietech:
Sanchez looked like a stud... He will only get better. He was calm in the pocket and made some great plays. Our defense looked like the Raven defense when they were champions. Our receiving squad looked good, they missed some easy plays but that will work itself out, and our running game was decent. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year!!!!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!
He's definitely improved over his pre-season games!:-)
[Reply]
coastietech 06:47 AM 09-21-2009
Our defense is solid!!! We haven't allowed a touchdown on our defense in 8 quarters. Reives is a shutdown corner. He is going to be one of the best CB's in the league.

Sanchez takes a little bit to get his wits about him but once he's there he's on fire. We finally have a QB we can build a future on. Finally! I wish we would run Leon more than Jones though.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for us. We have a very hard schedule and if we can over come that we're golden. We've got Tennessee next week and NO the week after that... Those will be tougher games than this one was. I'm feeling good about this season for some crazy reason though. :-)

I can't wait to go to the game on Oct 12... Whoo hoo!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:11 AM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by dunng:
Thanks for the laugh... :-) :-)
I'll be the first to admit I hate the jets, and believe by the end of the year they'll be sucking just like they always do.....
Having said that, who's laughing now:-)

never a good idea to anger the football gods on Sundays:-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:17 AM 09-21-2009
I was glad to see the Pats lose :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:52 PM 09-21-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I was glad to see the Pats lose :-)
:-) Me too...seeing how they should be 0-2, my damn Bills!!
[Reply]
The Poet 03:29 PM 09-21-2009
Don't get too excited, Joe. True, the kid shows some potential, and the D did a nice job holding the Putz to fieldgoals. But I live just a rifleshot from their new multi-zillion dollar training facility, and this town was psyched last year too - until the meltdown. Two good rounds of golf may win a tournament, but two regular-season games mean damn little.
[Reply]
Clampdown 03:30 PM 09-21-2009
This is the same thing I hear from Mets fans every year.
[Reply]
DBall 02:08 PM 09-27-2009
...can I get a what-what? 3-0? Damn!
[Reply]
TheTraveler 02:44 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
...can I get a what-what? 3-0? Damn!
Nope, but I'll give you a :-) :-) :-)

(I was rooting for TN :-) )

:-)
[Reply]
DBall 02:54 PM 09-27-2009
Don't get me wrong... these game endings are not what I'm looking for... they almost seem to be getting lucky because the teams they play are more sloppy than they are.

I'd much rather see them win with poise, confidence and control, but I'm a Jets fan... I'll take it anyway I can get it. :-)
[Reply]
coastietech 02:55 PM 09-27-2009
Originally Posted by DBall:
Don't get me wrong... these game endings are not what I'm looking for... they almost seem to be getting lucky because the teams they play are more sloppy than they are.

I'd much rather see them win with poise, confidence and control, but I'm a Jets fan... I'll take it anyway I can get it. :-)
:-) 3-0!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 2311 > Last »
Up