Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 114 of 225
« First < 1464104112113114 115116124164214 > Last »
Sports>Red's Fans Check in
Starscream 07:20 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by chippewastud79:
Does that mean you get to hear Stubbs strikeout before you see it? I kind of like that concept, except I can usually predict it before I see it, like when he steps to the plate. :-)
:-)
Yep.
[Reply]
Starscream 07:21 PM 06-26-2011
You don't read them normally? Is that why you don't have any sports discussion when questions are posed to you? :-)

[Reply]
chippewastud79 07:25 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:

Feel free to quote all my posts from now on, Dan can read sports discussion twice. And in turn we can all quote "Reds Win! Reds Win! (5 smilies)".
[Reply]
Starscream 07:26 PM 06-26-2011
Feel free to quote all my posts from now on, Dan can read sports discussion twice. And in turn we can all quote "Reds Win! Reds Win! (5 smilies)".
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:46 PM 06-26-2011
Dang it Andy! You are kind of making the ignore list useless
[Reply]
Starscream 07:49 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:42 PM 06-26-2011
Why would you have me on the ignore list? Because I try to invoke sports discussion? Because I make fun of Stubbs? :-)

But I suppose you won't answer, because you won't read it. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 08:51 PM 06-26-2011
I feel the love. I feel the love.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 08:56 PM 06-26-2011
Originally Posted by hotreds:
I feel the love. I feel the love.
Its OK Hugh, I still love you and Karen and coooooookiiiiiieeeeees! :-)

[Reply]
hotreds 09:05 PM 06-26-2011
[Reply]
chippewastud79 09:14 PM 06-26-2011
Hopefully for the Reds, Reyes is still being shopped. I can't believe how bad Janish and Stubbs are compared to Reyes. Not sure the two of them combined can have the productivity of Reyes. A true leadoff hitter and a very good SS. :-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 11:32 AM 06-27-2011
At tonights Rays Reds game I think I will smoke an 858 maduro. The dump of a stadium we have has a cigar bar. I plan on getting there at 5:00 to have a pregame smoke.

I posted in Fantasy with no takers. Any of you Reds fans want to put up a five for the troops on the series?????
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:51 AM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by Coach Deg:
At tonights Rays Reds game I think I will smoke an 858 maduro. The dump of a stadium we have has a cigar bar. I plan on getting there at 5:00 to have a pregame smoke.

I posted in Fantasy with no takers. Any of you Reds fans want to put up a five for the troops on the series?????
I'll take you up on that offer. If I lose, I will bring the smokes to Hugh at our HERF next weekend :-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 12:02 PM 06-27-2011
I'll take you up on that offer. If I lose, I will bring the smokes to Hugh at our HERF next weekend :-)
Sounds good!!!

I got room for one more taker???

80% chance of rain tonight, but it's always 72 and sunny in the Trop!
[Reply]
Starscream 12:26 PM 06-27-2011
Why would you have me on the ignore list? Because I try to invoke sports discussion? Because I make fun of Stubbs? :-)

But I suppose you won't answer, because you won't read it. :-)
Its OK Hugh, I still love you and Karen and coooooookiiiiiieeeeees!

Hopefully for the Reds, Reyes is still being shopped. I can't believe how bad Janish and Stubbs are compared to Reyes. Not sure the two of them combined can have the productivity of Reyes. A true leadoff hitter and a very good SS. :-)
Quoted so Dan can see.:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:27 PM 06-27-2011
Its OK Hugh, I still love you and Karen and coooooookiiiiiieeeeees! :-)

Cookies from Hugh are the bestest!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:29 PM 06-27-2011

Hey, you might make it on tv. You'll be only one of 7 people in attendance.:-)
[Reply]
Coach Deg 12:43 PM 06-27-2011
Hey, you might make it on tv. You'll be only one of 7 people in attendance.:-)

We avg 18000. I have season tickets, so I am there for most of it. Don't really want to get into it, but I will say I really do love the Trop. I drive 1hr each way, I have to cut through the heart of Tampa and traffic is not the issue people complain about, our economy is horrible 18% unemployment, our governor is taking more money from middle class and public servants are being charged more for benefits and 3% of salary taken away.

All that said, the Rays should move. I will not argue. As a season ticket holder and loyal fan they should move. They deserve better. Give me one place where they can go? Then figure out where the other 8 teams with worse attendance can move to? Times are tough all over.

Go Rays!
[Reply]
Starscream 12:49 PM 06-27-2011
We avg 18000. I have season tickets, so I am there for most of it. Don't really want to get into it, but I will say I really do love the Trop. I drive 1hr each way, I have to cut through the heart of Tampa and traffic is not the issue people complain about, our economy is horrible 18% unemployment, our governor is taking more money from middle class and public servants are being charged more for benefits and 3% of salary taken away.

All that said, the Rays should move. I will not argue. As a season ticket holder and loyal fan they should move. They deserve better. Give me one place where they can go? Then figure out where the other 8 teams with worse attendance can move to? Times are tough all over.

Go Rays!
Charlotte, NC. We need a baseball team in NC. I'd get a chance to go to games then. We have an NFL and NBA team in Charlotte, and an NHL team in Raleigh. All we need now is an MLB team.
[Reply]
Coach Deg 01:01 PM 06-27-2011
Charlotte, NC. We need a baseball team in NC. I'd get a chance to go to games then. We have an NFL and NBA team in Charlotte, and an NHL team in Raleigh. All we need now is an MLB team.

I'd still be a Rays fan and I wouldn't blame them for leaving.
[Reply]
Page 114 of 225
« First < 1464104112113114 115116124164214 > Last »
Up