Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Bedside Smoke?
Darrell 11:36 AM 01-04-2009
Hell no. :-)
[Reply]
smokeyandthebandit05 11:54 AM 01-04-2009
Originally Posted by bigliver:
I've had dreams of smoking cigars. Does that count for "smoking before waking up?"
Ive had dreams of tobacco beetles eating my cigars! Man that was a weird and horrifying dream, it was soooo vivid :-):-)

and yeah this is the thread I was thinkin about
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthr...ghlight=shower
[Reply]
nozero 12:05 PM 01-04-2009
My wife hates the aroma, so currently I do not smoke in the house. It's either out on the patio or when the weather gets cold or wet, in the garage with at least one of the garage doors open to help ventilate.

If we ever get a bigger place, I'd love to have a basement or attic with a smoking room and more than adequate exhaust fans to remove the smoke. Having emphysema, I like to avoid second hand smoke, even my own.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:03 PM 01-04-2009
Originally Posted by Buena Fortuna:
It's amazing enough that some smoke in their house, but I can't believe people even consider smoking at bedside. If you want your bedroom to smell like a bar, why not take a dump on the bed, throwup, and whizz on the floor as well???
Posted via Mobile Device
If people are dumping and whizzing on the floor, might be time to find a new bar. :-) :-)
[Reply]
bigliver 01:54 PM 01-04-2009
Originally Posted by havana_lover:
wait, you said daughter? that means your the father, the bread winner, the man of the house -- and your daughter tells you what is allowed in your house?? :-)

I would love to see my father face if I tried to forbid him in doing anything in HIS house..

your wife I would understand, but one of the kids?? :-)

My wife controls the sex and my daughter controls the wife. Enough said:-)
[Reply]
ucla695 06:38 AM 01-05-2009
The wife would kill me if I smoked in our place, yet alone in the bedroom right before we went to bed or right after I woke up. I couldn't even begin to imagine how bad the stench would be.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:53 AM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by ucla695:
The wife would kill me if I smoked in our place, yet alone in the bedroom right before we went to bed or right after I woke up. I couldn't even begin to imagine how bad the stench would be.
What? You don't have a bed side humidor? Next to the scotch decanter...
[Reply]
jaycarla 04:59 PM 01-05-2009
Originally Posted by Nimbus:
I have tried booking a room in a hotel that would permit smoking, but no go since most hotels have ban smoking in the hotel. :-)

There is absolutely no smoking in my house as well.
A trick I do if I want a smoke bad enough (cold/no where to smoke/etc) when on the road is hang my stuff up on the shower rod while I smoke and then lay a wet towel to cover the space under the door.

I travel a ton and usually do this a couple times a month.

Other than that, no inside for me.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up