Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 2311 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Pre-order for Pete's mini monsters has begun!
maninblack 08:35 PM 06-04-2012
Corona cigars has them on their website and Emerson's has them but you must call to get on the list. Just pre-ordered from Corona. Thought I'd give you Tat whores a heads up. They are supposed to ship this month.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:54 PM 06-04-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Corona cigars has them on their website and Emerson's has them but you must call to get on the list. Just pre-ordered from Corona. Thought I'd give you Tat whores a heads up. They are supposed to ship this month.
Your a few days late.:-) J/K. I pre-ordered three boxes last week, only two will be mine. Yep, I'm weak!:-)
[Reply]
EricF 08:59 PM 06-04-2012
I got 3 on pre-order also!!!! :-)
[Reply]
x man 09:02 PM 06-04-2012
10,000 boxes, was 5,000 but he bumped it to 10.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 09:14 PM 06-04-2012
Originally Posted by EricF:
I got 3 on pre-order also!!!! :-)
Only three? You're letting me down bro.
[Reply]
maninblack 08:53 AM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Your a few days late.:-) J/K. I pre-ordered three boxes last week, only two will be mine. Yep, I'm weak!:-)
That's pretty typical for me John!
[Reply]
czerbe 10:01 AM 06-05-2012
:-):-)I would love to get my hands on one of these... damn!!! Cash isn't flowing like it used to
[Reply]
ucubed 10:32 AM 06-05-2012
Just to let you all know Corona is also getting the Lil' Boris which is a 10ct box of lil boris. No one else will have them except us so pre-order those as well. Also not to get off topic, just saying, I smoked the limited robusto yesterday and then proceeded to purchase a bundle and a half =D. Those bundles are a mexican wrapper that is limited to Florida and only 300 bundles were made (supposedly)
[Reply]
maninblack 10:33 AM 06-05-2012
Sweet!!
[Reply]
neoflex 11:02 AM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by ucubed:
Just to let you all know Corona is also getting the Lil' Boris which is a 10ct box of lil boris. No one else will have them except us so pre-order those as well. Also not to get off topic, just saying, I smoked the limited robusto yesterday and then proceeded to purchase a bundle and a half =D. Those bundles are a mexican wrapper that is limited to Florida and only 300 bundles were made (supposedly)
400 bundles supposedly shipped and they have hit NC too so the rumor of being limited to FL seems to be rumor. I'm really trying to be good with this one but know I will be pissed once they are all gone that I didn't do it. Trying to be good and I know in the next week or two I will have Mini Monsters showing up.
[Reply]
Taki 11:13 AM 06-05-2012
I cant complete the action (purchase step) here at work!!!! :-)
I hope I can get home in time to reserve a box!!
[Reply]
kickerb 11:15 AM 06-05-2012
400 bundles supposedly shipped and they have hit NC too so the rumor of being limited to FL seems to be rumor. I'm really trying to be good with this one but know I will be pissed once they are all gone that I didn't do it. Trying to be good and I know in the next week or two I will have Mini Monsters showing up.
they sell them in NY too. so i would say that rumor is debunked.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:34 AM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I don't see them on the Corona site, what am I missing?
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:36 AM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I don't see them on the Corona site, what am I missing?
Mickey, do a search for Tatuaje Mini Monsters and you will see them.
[Reply]
irratebass 11:41 AM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Mickey, do a search for Tatuaje Mini Monsters and you will see them.
Yeah I figured it out right after I posted, my bad :-) thanks though Mac
[Reply]
363 12:06 PM 06-05-2012
Just ordered 1 box, looking forward to em
[Reply]
Trace63 12:09 PM 06-05-2012
Waiting for NHC to start pre-orders
[Reply]
ucubed 12:23 PM 06-05-2012
Yea I was talking to a friend and he mentioned that he just ordered them for his shop. It's so strange because everywhere I have been reading and from what I have been told it was suppose to be only 300 bundles made for the Mexican Experiment which is the San Andres wrapper
[Reply]
ucubed 02:05 PM 06-05-2012
Still just remember the Lil Boris is a totally separate little monster series box that Corona will carry. You'll have to phone in and ask to be added to the pre-order list
[Reply]
Islayphile 02:18 PM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by Trace63:
Waiting for NHC to start pre-orders
:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 2311 > Last »
Up