Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 50 of 231
« First < 40484950 515260100150 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
irratebass 03:56 AM 08-17-2011
Morning Charlie, have a great day
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 08-18-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0400 again. Got a lot on my mind with all of the last minute things to get done for Saturday's Quad State Herf and ensuring I'm not forgetting anything. I see that the Yankees lost last night but so did the Red Sox, so no change in the standings. The Bombers will be moving on to take on the Twins this evening at 2010 (8:10pm) right there in downtown Minneapolis. Hopefully the Bombers get a "W" tonight and have a good 4 games series with the Twinkies. Well, being that it's Thursday, we'll definitely be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying a couple of primo stogies and finalizing the head count for Saturday. I hope everyone has a good day as well and get to enjoy a favorite or two........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:08 AM 08-19-2011
Good morning all, the coffee is on and today will be a busy one getting everything together for tomorrow's Quad State Herf. It was good to see the Yankees win last night as did the Red Sox, so again, no change in the standings. Another one this evening at 2010 (8:10pm) and hopefully the Bombers bats stay hot. This evening we'll be heading back to Hudson valley Cigars for an EO / RP event with Eddie O. and Allyson from RP in attendance. This definitely will be a cigar filled weekend and for you all that are attending either event, drive safely and see you soon....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 08-23-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it's back to reality as this year's Quad State Herf is history and was a blast. The Yankees are back in town this evening taking on the A's for a 3 game series. I may be going down to Thursday's game (1305 - 1:05pm start time) as long as the weather stays nice. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 08-24-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, the Yankees cam up short by one run as the lost last night 6 - 5. Hopefully they bounce back tonight and tie up the series. I wish the best for all that are in "Irene" way and you have minimal damage. Enjoy this "Hump Day" and smoke one of your best........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:30 AM 08-25-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for some time now. Well, the Yankees lost again last night and this time in the tenth inning as they lost 6 - 4. I'll be catching the train shortly to be at today's game, hopefully the rain holds out. Plan on being down there around 1100 (11am) and heading over to Stan's for a couple of cold ones prior. I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 08-26-2011
Good morning all, the Killer Beans Coffee is on and T.G.I.F. Well, the Yankees made history yesterday to be the first team in the MLB to hit 3 grand slams in one game. They were down 7 - 1 and came back to win it 22 - 9:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/mlb/g...recap&c_id=nyy

The Bombers will be taking on the Orioles this weekend and the NASCAR racers are in Bristol, TN. We all know that Hurricane Irene is on her way so batten the hatches and hold on for the ride. I hope everyone survives this storm with little to no damages as the weather guessers are predicting the worse........... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:20 AM 08-27-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees lost last night 12 - 5 after a history making game on Thursday. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning the NASCAR Nationwide Series race last night in Bristol, TN. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race will start tonight around 1930 (7:30pm) and hopefully it's another great side by side race as last night. I hope everyone on the East Coast is ready for "Irene"....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:09 AM 08-29-2011
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and it's back to work again. We spent the last 2 day at the West Point Emergency Operations Center preparing for "Irene" as well as reacting to her once it hit. There's devastation all over Orange County and I'm sure it's the same all the way up the coast from Florida to Maine. Now it's time for recovery which will take quite some time for some as the picture on the television and all over the internet are incredible. It's time to work together again and help one another out....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 08-30-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Tanzanian Peaberry coffee is on. Well, the Yankees won last night 3 - 2 over the Orioles and now they'll be in Fenway Park for the next 3 days taking on the Red Sox. Knock on wood, they take at least 2 of the 3 games in Boston. I hope everyone that was in the path of "Irene" is okay and if your power or water is out, you recover soon. Enjoy the day with a fine stogie if you get the chance........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 08-31-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. Well, C.C. Sabathia had a great game last night as he earned his 18th win as the Yankees beat the Red Sox 5 - 2. They'll play the 2nd game tonight starting at 1910 (7:10pm) and knock on wood, the Bombers continue their current winning streak. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 09-01-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always. Well, the Yankees lost to the Red Sox last night 9 - 5 and they'll play the rubber game of this 3 game series tonight at 1910 (7:10pm). Hopefully they take it and tighten up the AL East back to a half game again. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening watching the game and enjoying some primo ceegars. I hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:15 AM 09-02-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin'. Well, we had a good time last night at Hudson Valley Cigars smoking WOA Maduros (thanks to my boss Joe Colombo - won at Quad State Herf) while watching the Yankee game. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night 4 - 2. They'll be taking on the Blue Jays this weekend here in NY and I hope the weather holds up for them this weekend. Enjoy the Labor Day weekend all and I hope you get to relax a bit and get some family and BBQ time in as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:17 AM 09-04-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Tanzanian Peaberry coffee is kickin'. It was good to see the Yankees win yesterday and stay ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East. Congrats also to Carl Edwards for winning last night's NASCAR Nationwide Series race down in Atlanta, GA. Today the Yankees and the Blue Jays are at it again starting at 1305 (1:05pm) and this evening's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race starts roughly at 1930 (7:30pm). I hope everyone is enjoying this Labor Day weekend and gets to relax a bit as well........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 09-06-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this rainy Tuesday morning. Well, the Yankees swept the Blue Jays and then yesterday edged by the Orioles 11 - 10. The Bronx Bombers will take on Baltimore again this evening at 1905 (7:05pm) and hopefully keep this 5 game winning streak going. Also today at 1100 (11am) on ESPN, they'll try and get this past weekend's NASCAR race in as it's been raining in Atlanta for a couple of days now. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 09-07-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always and it's even better on this cool rainy Hump Day morning. Well, after a four hour rain delay, the Yankees won 5 - 3 last night and continue to keep the winning streak going. Hopefully they get today's game in as it's suppose to rain all day and they have a 1305 (1:05pm) game scheduled. They also got the NASCAR race in yesterday that was rain delayed from Sunday. Congrats to Jeff Gordon for the win and holding off Jimmie Johnson at the end. I hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 09-08-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always (at least during the work week). Well, the Yankees lost yesterday in the extra inning 5 - 4 as it rained almost the entire game. The Bombers are in Baltimore today for a make-up game which starts at 1305 (1:05pm) and hopefully the get the "W" today. I just checked NOAA and they are predicting more rain for the next couple of days, hopefully this lets up for a while and dries out a bit. Since today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of stogies and see how the local S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 09-09-2011
Good morning all and yes, the joe is brewin' as we speak. Well, the Yankees lost to the Orioles again in extra innings with the same results of a 5 - 4 loss. One good thing is that the Red Sox lost as well, so no harm, no foul. The Bombers will be in LA for the weekend taking on the Angels with a late start tonight. Also this weekend, the NASCAR racers will be in Richmond, VA starting tonight with a night race and finishing up tomorrow evening with another one. Tomorrow is Army's home opener here at West Point with a 1200 kickoff and that'll be against San Diego State, Go Army! I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 02:31 AM 09-10-2011
Headin' out shortly to work the Army vs. San Diego State football game. I hope everyone has a great day........ :-)

GO ARMY!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 09-12-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. Well, it was a good yesterday overall as the Eagles won as well as the Yankees. The Bombers are coming down the home stretch now setting themselves up for a playoff position and being 3.5 games ahead in 1st place of the AL East, things are looking good. I hope everyone has a good week and gets to enjoy a few of your best throughout it......... :-)
[Reply]
Page 50 of 231
« First < 40484950 515260100150 > Last »
Up