Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Sad News CAO Cubist Is Not Being Made
MithShrike 11:28 AM 12-19-2008
I spoke to the CAO rep last night and he said they are no longer making the CAO Cubist.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:30 AM 12-19-2008
I gave mine away anyway, I don't like the way it looks.
[Reply]
MithShrike 12:30 PM 12-19-2008
I know a lot of guys that love the way it looks. I don't like it because the center is so small. I love my Stinky though.
[Reply]
ucla695 01:44 PM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
I know a lot of guys that love the way it looks. I don't like it because the center is so small. I love my Stinky though.
I like the look, but I agree that it might fill up quickly. Stinkys are the bomb!!!
[Reply]
zmancbr 02:25 PM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by MithShrike:
I agree... the stinky is the best! It has lots of room so those herfs don't kill the ashtray! :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 02:32 PM 12-19-2008
Great design. Not much room for ash.
[Reply]
nozero 02:33 PM 12-19-2008
I got mine from a good friend for Chanukah a couple of years ago. I love it, it's a piece of art AFAIC. But, it does fill quickly.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 02:39 PM 12-19-2008
They are definitely sweet looking, but I don't think I would really use it that much.
[Reply]
Waynegro1 04:25 PM 12-19-2008
I love mine, although I don't use it that often. The design is amazing, but you all are right it does fill up quite quick. I have so many ashtray's, I could probably use a different one for each day of the month. The one I would consider my go-to would have to be my Stinky.

The Cubist was a very popular ashtray for a while there. I'm curious why they discontinued it. Maybe due to the "CAO" lettering falling off for so many? Though I don't use it much I think it looks great and am glad I bought one.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:37 PM 12-19-2008
Originally Posted by Tombstone:
Great design. Not much room for ash.
+1. I always thought the ash bowl should be bigger.
[Reply]
Up