Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
All Cigar Discussion>Oliva Serie V Maduro in shops as early as TODAY!
BengalMan 09:39 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by FriskyDingo:
Ian,

How much longer must I wait for Indiana or Kentucky? You people are killin' me!! :-)

by the way, tell Andrew to hop on the forum bandwagon! :-)

-Evan
Indiana is actually my territory. They were supposed to get them on the 1st shipment, but there was a mixup in the office and I mistakenly got put on the 2nd shipment. :-)

As far as Drew goes, he's said time and time again he's not the most computer savvy individual, and with that said, I highly doubt you'll see him on here anytime soon.
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 11:52 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
in stock here for 82$

http://regencycigar.com/cigars/Oliva...aduro-929.html
Well that was all I needed. Already submitted my info for a box. Now to just snatch up the local boxes here as well. :-)
[Reply]
FriskyDingo 11:57 AM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Indiana is actually my territory. They were supposed to get them on the 1st shipment, but there was a mixup in the office and I mistakenly got put on the 2nd shipment. :-)

As far as Drew goes, he's said time and time again he's not the most computer savvy individual, and with that said, I highly doubt you'll see him on here anytime soon.
That's cool. I live right across from louisville, KY so I have seen andrew a few times at some shops/events around here. Maybe you can tell Mike to get on the ball and get these in for me! :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 12:19 PM 10-18-2008
Originally Posted by FriskyDingo:
That's cool. I live right across from louisville, KY so I have seen andrew a few times at some shops/events around here. Maybe you can tell Mike to get on the ball and get these in for me! :-)
He should have a few boxes this coming week.
[Reply]
nhcigarfan 03:48 PM 10-18-2008
pick up a torp today.
[Reply]
Bax 08:15 PM 10-18-2008
I have got to get a hold of one of these.
[Reply]
BengalMan 02:41 PM 10-19-2008
Seems as though many people are coming up with these within the past few days. For those that haven't seen them, they will be available this week.
[Reply]
AriesOpusX 03:10 PM 10-19-2008
I can't wait for these...
[Reply]
AD720 03:36 PM 10-19-2008
My B&M guy said they came and went. :-)

I told him to give me a shout when they get back in.
[Reply]
BengalMan 03:39 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by AD720:
My B&M guy said they came and went. :-)

I told him to give me a shout when they get back in.
They likely won't be. :-) PM me if you still are looking for a few.
[Reply]
AD720 04:19 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
They likely won't be. :-) PM me if you still are looking for a few.
I asked if he was getting more and he gave me an resounding "oh yea".

But you would know better...PM incoming.
[Reply]
Rabidsquirrel 06:07 PM 10-19-2008
I wonder if anyone is going to be selling a few singles either here or on the net somewhere. A box isn't in the bank account this week, and it doesn't look like they'll last until next week.
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:32 PM 10-19-2008
I can't wait to try these out!
[Reply]
barbourjay 06:45 PM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by Rabidsquirrel:
I wonder if anyone is going to be selling a few singles either here or on the net somewhere. A box isn't in the bank account this week, and it doesn't look like they'll last until next week.
i will probably end up with some singles. i have 3 boxes on the way and the local shop hasn't even gotten theirs in yet. just keep your eyes peeled in the box split area.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
« First < 345
Up