Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Rank the Monsters!
Patrick B 07:33 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
I've only had Face and it was fairly bland and boring.
Yes, it is. Boris is smoking the best right now out of the group.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:42 AM 06-20-2012
For me it's Frank, Boris, Wolfman, Face and than the Drac
[Reply]
OLS 08:52 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo:
That's a fair and good question. For you, has any one or more of the monsters gotten either better or worse with age on them?
Not sure you can count on him to come back. He's only rollin on half a wheel.
[Reply]
Brooks W 09:40 AM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Not sure you can count on him to come back. He's only rollin on half a wheel.
LOL!

Sorry, I missed the question...

The Frank was one of Pete's all time great releases when first released, but has really gone off the edge in terms of flavor, IMHO...still a pretty good cigar, but not even close to what it was...(last smoked about 5 months ago)...

The Drac seems to have gotten better, which is a good thing, but never lived up to the prerelease, which was phenomenal...

I never loved the Face, but thought it was good, if a bit large and monotonous flavor wise...

I really liked the Wolf, love the Sumatra wrapper, and think they will get better...

The Mummy has the same wrapper as the Black Label, so I am really looking to seeing how that performs.

IMHO, the Boris is the standout winner in terms of aging and flavor...still has lots of legs left, still has that signature Mint flavor...should have bought more :-)

Hope that helps!

~brooks
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 07:11 PM 06-20-2012
Originally Posted by Brooks W:
LOL!

Sorry, I missed the question...

The Frank was one of Pete's all time great releases when first released, but has really gone off the edge in terms of flavor, IMHO...still a pretty good cigar, but not even close to what it was...(last smoked about 5 months ago)...

The Drac seems to have gotten better, which is a good thing, but never lived up to the prerelease, which was phenomenal...

I never loved the Face, but thought it was good, if a bit large and monotonous flavor wise...

I really liked the Wolf, love the Sumatra wrapper, and think they will get better...

The Mummy has the same wrapper as the Black Label, so I am really looking to seeing how that performs.

IMHO, the Boris is the standout winner in terms of aging and flavor...still has lots of legs left, still has that signature Mint flavor...should have bought more :-)

Hope that helps!

~brooks
Yep, that's awesome insight. Thanks! :-)

I have one Boris left, so I'll probably hang onto it for a while and see how it goes. I loved that mint flavor.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up