Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
All Cigar Discussion>Post your favorite cigar of ALL TIME.
e-man67 12:58 PM 02-23-2012
La Escepcion de Jose Gener Gran Gener just sticks in my mind for its awesome uniqueness. I hope the one I have is as good as the PPP cigar I had.
[Reply]
dozer 10:39 PM 02-23-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
Welcome Justin! I was just in your neck of the woods. Dropped a ton of money at Bell Square and the wife dropped even more at Neiman Marcus down the road

:-)
Haha....it is easy to spend a good amount of cash at either place. My gf actually works at the Nordstroms in Bell Sq, so at least I get the discount here and there. Hope you enjoyed your time here!
[Reply]
Gophernut 07:59 AM 02-24-2012
I had a Diplomatica #2 that was part of a blind taste test, that I remember feeling a little depressed after the toothpick that I was using as a holder to get the last little bit of it smoked caught fire. It was wonderful. I had no idea what I was smoking until a few days later when my lame guess was corrected.
Oliva V is my favorite "treat" cigar.
[Reply]
smitty81 09:19 AM 06-13-2012
I just thought I'd bump this so you can see if your favorite has changed.

Mine certainly has.

When I posted that my fav was the Kuba Kuba, I didn't really care for non infused cigars.
I think this was due to how I was smoking them because I thought they were harsh.
Now that you guys have helped me and opened my eyes I haven't had an infused cigar since.

My new favorite is either the Diesel UHC or the DPG JJ
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:26 AM 06-13-2012
Originally Posted by awsmith4:

40s Cabana thanks to Balls

I had the pleasure of trying one of these as well in Rochester two weeks ago, I think it was the most unique cigar I have tried. I think it may be my favorite, but I tried so many at that herf that blew my mind I can't pick.
[Reply]
pektel 09:39 AM 06-13-2012
05 PLPC

or 04 HdM DC

[Reply]
Tredegar 11:30 AM 06-13-2012
A few years ago I received an Opus X Perfeccion X in a blind taste test. It was the most memorable smoke I have ever had.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 567
Up