Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Public Service Announcement...
kelmac07 05:48 AM 07-27-2011
Back in the game!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 08:16 AM 07-27-2011
You SOB's!!!

I can't say it enough...there are FAR BETTER targets who are actually deserving of getting smacked. People who do something positive and selfless for our society in general, not some crotchety lab rat like myself. I don't see myself as deserving, and never will.

I realized after how fast Simon sold me out, I posted this thread in the COMPLETELY wrong manner. Should have said simply to toss my addy, and that I'm not giving the new one out right now. GAH!!!!!

Look over there....something shiny!
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 01:55 PM 07-27-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
I realized after how fast Simon sold me out, I posted this thread in the COMPLETELY wrong manner. Should have said simply to toss my addy, and that I'm not giving the new one out right now. GAH!!!!!
But then again, you didnt post it in that manner and now you have to live with that mistake, now man up and take the punnishment :-)

@ all interested in Mikes addy, just send Mac or me a PM and one of us shall send it to you as soon as possible. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 06:58 AM 07-28-2011
Originally Posted by SmokeyNL:
But then again, you didnt post it in that manner and now you have to live with that mistake, now man up and take the punnishment :-)

@ all interested in Mikes addy, just send Mac or me a PM and one of us shall send it to you as soon as possible. :-)
But Simon, you told ME just the state of your "collection" this morning...all 2 of them!!!!

Now if anyone want to hit HIM, let me know, and I can provide details (and act as an intermediate shipper). :-) I think he needs a beating worse than I do!
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 07:05 AM 07-28-2011
Originally Posted by Wanger:
But Simon, you told ME just the state of your "collection" this morning...all 2 of them!!!!

Now if anyone want to hit HIM, let me know, and I can provide details (and act as an intermediate shipper). :-) I think he needs a beating worse than I do!
I most certainly do not, but thanks for the thought :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up