Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 34 of 232
« First < 24323334 35364484134 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 06:11 AM 09-26-2010
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and happy Sunday. Well, the Yankees lost to the Red Sox again yesterday 7 - 3 and they'll try and get that "W" on tonight's Sunday Night game on Fox which starts at 2005(8:05pm). The NASCAR Sprint Cup series race from Dover will start roughly at 1300(1pm) today and a number of NFL games start then as well. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 09-28-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as usual. The Yankees got beat up a little last night loosing to Toronto 7 - 5. The same two teams will be back at it tonight at 1907(7:07pm) and C.C. Sabathia will be going for his 21st win of the season. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:56 AM 09-29-2010
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and the Yankees are going to the Post Season once again. They beat the Jays 6 - 1 last night as C.C. Sabathia pitched an incredible game. Anyway, I hope you all have a happy "Hump Day" and enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 09-30-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Well, the Yankees lost last night to the Rays 8 - 4 as they had a number of replacement players in to give the starters a break before the playoffs start. A-Rod did hit his 30th homer of the season which is a feat in itself. The Bombers are off tonight and will close the regular season with a series in Boston against the Redsox starting tomorrow night. Being that today is Thursday, I'll try and make my way over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a primo stogie and see how the S/BOTL are doing. I hope everyone is doing good and you get to enjoy it as well...... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:39 AM 10-01-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on. Well, it's been raining here for the past 4 days with a little break on Wednesday and I can hardly wait for it to stop. NOAA predicts that it should be over by this evening which is great as Army takes on Temple tomorrow here at West Point with a kickoff time of 1200(12pm):

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

It was good to see the fellas last night at Schlesinger's and enjoy a fine cigar while doing it. I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets the time to enjoy a couple of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 02:19 AM 10-02-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee i son. Got to run to work the Army vs. Temple football game here at West Point. We have to have the Emergency Operation Center up and running by 0530 so I have no time to hang out this morning. Have a great day all and go Army....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:48 AM 10-03-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on. Well, Army lost to Temple 42 - 35, Yankees split the day night double header with the Red Sox and Joey Logano won the NASCAR Nationwide Series race in Kansas yesterday. Today, The Yankees will play their final game of the regular season with Boston starting at 1335(1:35pm). Also today we have the NASCAR Sprint Cup race starting at 1300(1pm) and a number of great match ups for today's NFL schedule. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
smelvis 05:54 AM 10-03-2010
Hi Charlie
Dave/smelvis here brother, How goes the battle?
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-04-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans are on. Going good Dave, things are busier than heck here at West Point as always. Well, the Yankees lost 8 - 4 and ended up being the 2010 AL Wild Card. They have two days off and start the Playoffs Wednesday evening in Minnesota against the Twins which should be a good match up. Congrats to Greg Biffle and the entire Jack Roush racing team for winning yesterdays NASCAR race. Football wise, congrats to Beth's NY Jets for dominating the entire game over the Bills. My Eagles didn't fare too well over the Red Skins as Donovan McNabb returned as the QB for Washington and Michael Vick got hurt and was out of the game early in the first half. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 10-05-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is kickin'. I see that the Patriots beat up on the Dolphins last night 41 - 14 with the Special Teams doing their thing. After week 4, I don't really see any one team dominating the scene, may need a couple of more weeks for that. Anyway, I hope all you have a good day and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:34 AM 10-06-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the 2010 MLB Playoffs start today and the Yankees and Twins will be on at 2030(8:30pm) with C.C. Sabathia startin' on the mound for the Bombers. I'm not sure if they'll go all the way this year but I'd like to see them advance to the next level at least. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-08-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, it was great to see the Yankees win again last night 5 - 2 and be up on the Twins two games to nuttin'. The Bombers have a travel day today and will play game 3 tomorrow here in NY. I hope everyone has a relaxing Columbus Day weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:32 AM 10-09-2010
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the sun is coming out. Well, the Yankees play game 3 this evening here in the Bronx and hopefully they take the Twins out tonight. Phil Hughes will be throwing the first pitch for the Bombers at 2030(8:30pm) and we'll see if he is on right away. Also today, we have a number of good college football match ups and the NASCAR Nationwide Series race from Fontana, CA will start around 1600(4pm). I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:03 AM 10-10-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. Well, the Yankees swept the Twins last night with a final score of 6 - 1 and advancing the Bombers now to the next round against Texas. Also yesterday, Army beat Tulane down in New Orleans 41 - 23 improving their record to 4 and 2. Today we have a few good NFL match ups as well as the NASCAR Sprint Cup series from Fontana, CA which starts at 1500(3pm). I hope everyone has a great day as well and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 10-12-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a good hour now. Congrats to the Jets as they beat the Vikings 29 - 20 last night after a weather delayed (major thunder storms) start in the Meadowlands. Baseball wise, we are down to one series between Texas and Tampa Bay which will be determined this evening before we know who the Yankees will play this Friday evening. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:33 AM 10-13-2010
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. Well, we now know that the Texas Rangers will be the team that the Yankees will play for the ALCS starting this Friday evening at 2000(8pm). It should be a great series and I hope the better teams wins (Let's Go Yanks). On that note, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and get's to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 10-14-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on as always. We're watchin' the predicted rain forecast for the next two days according to NOAA and what I see is hopefully a mistake (Tonight - New rainfall amounts between 2 and 3 inches possible):

Today: A chance of rain after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southeast between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Tonight: Rain before 9pm, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm between 9pm and 3am, then rain after 3am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 41. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 11 mph increasing to between 17 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 2 and 3 inches possible.

Friday: Showers, mainly before 3pm. High near 53. Northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Being that it's Thursday, I'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening and I'm glad that I have a Jeep to wade through all of this wetness. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:36 AM 10-15-2010
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee is on. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's enjoying primo sticks and catching up on the world's news. It's always great to see LouieD, Chris McCann, and all of the local S/BOTL come out on a Thursday evening especially when it's raining cats and dogs. Well, tonight we have the Yankees vs. Rangers game which starts at 2000(8pm) with C.C. Sabathia on the mound for the Bombers. Also this evening, the NASCAR Nationwide Series will be racing down in Charlotte, NC starting at 1930(7:30pm). I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :-)

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:43 AM 10-16-2010
Good morning everyone and yes, the coffee is on. Just got back from the airport droppin' off one of my nephews and a friend that are flying out to Colorado for the weekend. It's always nice to be on the road when there's no traffic and you have a place to be at a certain time. Well, I wanted to say that last night's Yankees come back in the 8th inning from being down 5 - 0 to win it 6 - 5 was a total picture of how the whole year has been. It's amazing what the Bombers did and I hope they keep it up in today's game which starts at 1600(4pm) with Phil Hughes on the mound for New York. Prior to that, Army is taking on Rutgers at the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey. Lastly, we have the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race this evening in Charlotte starting around 1930(7:30pm)which should be another hot one as the Race to the Chase is will be halfway over tonight. Anyway, I hope all of you have a super Saturday and enjoy....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:54 AM 10-17-2010
Good morning all, the coffee is on and the Yankees lost yesterday evening the series, 1 win a piece. The Bombers are off today and will be back at it tomorrow evening here in New York. I didn't finish watching the NASCAR race last night as I set the DVR. It's on right now and I'll see the finish in about a hundred laps. It's lookin' to be a nice fall day today so we'll have the NFL games on and the BBQ fired up. I hope everyone has a good one as well and enjoys a favorite cigar or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 34 of 232
« First < 24323334 35364484134 > Last »
Up