Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 64 of 96
« First < 1454626364 656674 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
Apoco 09:02 AM 10-17-2011
I watched the MLG for Starcraft 2 this weekend. Idra's run was INSANE. I feel so bad for him that he had to play that many games back-to-back. He was playing fantastically but it got rougher as time went on...who knows what a break would have done for him :-)

Gamefly (figured I would give it a shot) delivered Deus Ex:HR for the PS3. Been enjoying it - it reinforces the fact that I have no idea how to play a stealth game. So far my approach has been "hope to find enough ammo". I hit the first boss last night right before I hit the hay - guess I will pick it back up when I get home. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 09:36 AM 10-17-2011
Sorry to intrrupt this thread, but
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY drops tomorrow!!!! :-):-)
[Reply]
Bill86 11:38 AM 10-17-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
I watched the MLG for Starcraft 2 this weekend. Idra's run was INSANE. I feel so bad for him that he had to play that many games back-to-back. He was playing fantastically but it got rougher as time went on...who knows what a break would have done for him :-)

Gamefly (figured I would give it a shot) delivered Deus Ex:HR for the PS3. Been enjoying it - it reinforces the fact that I have no idea how to play a stealth game. So far my approach has been "hope to find enough ammo". I hit the first boss last night right before I hit the hay - guess I will pick it back up when I get home. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
you should see how I play the Hitman games :-)

I'm definitely no silent assassin :-)

I've seen so many mass murderer ratings it's not even funny. I just suck at the stealth.

I've got to get Arkham city
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 02:24 PM 10-17-2011
God I love stealth games. One of my favorite things to do (in context) is play Crysis on Delta with the added goal of "zero enemy shots fired." (for human enemies.) I spend a lot of time hiding in the bushes sniping into mobs then retreating into hiding.

The Thief games were awesome.

I need MOAR!
[Reply]
Bill86 04:36 PM 10-17-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Sorry to intrrupt this thread, but
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY drops tomorrow!!!! :-):-)
Not for PC :-)

We've gotta wait till 11/8/11 :-)

So stupid. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:32 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:

It's worth the wait. I consoled it and you know what, was worth every penny. I'm loving it so and with all the extra content, side quests, riddler challenges, etc, i'm going to be at it for a long time :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 09:33 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
It's worth the wait. I consoled it and you know what, was worth every penny. I'm loving it so and with all the extra content, side quests, riddler challenges, etc, i'm going to be at it for a long time :-)
Well that makes me feel a bit better. Still I hate the different day releases, makes no sense to me.
[Reply]
irratebass 03:32 AM 10-19-2011

Bummer dude

Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
Yes, this will last me at least until March when Mass Effect 3 is released.
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:49 AM 10-19-2011
Well that makes me feel a bit better. Still I hate the different day releases, makes no sense to me.
quit cryin or get a console :-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 03:50 AM 10-19-2011
Yes, this will last me at least until March when Mass Effect 3 is released.
Not gonna get BF3 or MW4?
[Reply]
Apoco 06:20 AM 10-19-2011
I've been sticking with FF7 lately. I got to about the middle of disc 3 when I was younger...then my game corrupted. I'm about half way through what would be disc 1 now.

Still have Deus Ex: HR that I'm slowly wittling my way through.

I wasn't a huge fan of Arkham Asylum - albeit I only played 3-4 hours of it. Just wasn't my thing :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
irratebass 07:09 AM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by emopunker2004:
Not gonna get BF3 or MW4?
If I do get them they will be used copies or Christmas gifts, I do want to play them, but I hate online MP and the single player campaign is not not long enough to throw $60 at

Now Saints Row The Third.....BOUGHT!

I wasn't a huge fan of Arkham Asylum - albeit I only played 3-4 hours of it. Just wasn't my thing :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude!??? :-) Never heard anyone say they didn't care for BATMAN, need to replay that sucka.
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 07:36 AM 10-19-2011
Dude!??? :-) Never heard anyone say they didn't care for BATMAN, need to replay that sucka.
Count me as another. Just wasn't very compelling.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:39 AM 10-19-2011
Oh well, to each their own I suppose.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 12:59 PM 10-19-2011
Originally Posted by madwilliamflint:
Count me as another. Just wasn't very compelling.
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
[Reply]
Apoco 10:04 AM 10-20-2011
Has anyone looked into "Dungeon Defenders" on the PC? Looks like a fun game.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Kneo 10:12 AM 10-20-2011
I am loving Arkham City. Great game!
[Reply]
irratebass 11:14 AM 10-20-2011
Originally Posted by Kneo:
I am loving Arkham City. Great game!
Agreed! I met Joker last night (no spoilers, just sayin') AWESOME!
[Reply]
madwilliamflint 12:03 PM 10-20-2011
Has anyone looked into "Dungeon Defenders" on the PC? Looks like a fun game.
Posted via Mobile Device
I keep looking at that on Steam. I ended up deciding against it. They kept hitting the "you and N friends..." button, which shuts me out of it.

Looks like I'm shutting down most gaming until SWTOR comes out though. It's sucking my life out. Unsubbed from all my mmos, Deleted all my steam games other than Mass Effect 1&2.

I've been noodling with Glitch. Cute idea but a little slow and 2d for me. (http://glitch.com/)
[Reply]
yachties23 02:35 PM 10-20-2011
Started Arkham City last night. Doesn't look like its going to disappoint.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 96
« First < 1454626364 656674 > Last »
Up