Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 86 of 232
« First < 3676848586 878896136186 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:49 AM 02-07-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual suspects were in with a couple of new faces as always. The weather guessers are calling for more snow this weekend but really haven't said how much yet, shovel ready as always. Anyway, have a good weekend all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:50 AM 02-09-2014
Good morning all, the Killer Beans are on this brisk Sunday morning and kickin'. Hung out with the guys yesterday at the cigar shop and watched some of the Olympics, not bad so far. Hope everyone has a good day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 02-10-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. We got another inch or two of the white stuff last night, so after this post, I'll be out cleaning up things on the drive and walkway. Had a nice relaxing day yesterday watching more of the Olympics and fired up the grill as well. Enjoy the week everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:08 AM 02-11-2014
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and it's Tuesday morning. Well, the weather guessers are calling for another winter storm this Wednesday evening into Thursday with an estimated 10" of the white stuff again. Hopefully they guessed on the high end, we can only hope as I'm ready for the Spring to get here. Anyway, hope everyone has a good day and gets ready for this winter blast........ :-)
[Reply]
TFed 05:21 AM 02-11-2014
Thank you for the am update. Always appreciated.

I can handle the snow, I just would like it to be warmer. A little closer to freezing rather than zero would at least let me enjoy a smoke at a decent pace.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:06 AM 02-12-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I just checked and the National Weather Service upped their prediction anywhere from 9 - 15 inches of snow now. I too would enjoy 32 degrees versus the -4 we are having right now:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...9#.UvtTOF10FDA

I'm really startin' to hate this winter, bring on the warm weather please. Oh well, you can't stop mother nature so enjoy and get the shovels ready...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:20 AM 02-14-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm about to go back out and shovel another 10" of snow that we received last night. Yesterday we got a good 14" of the white stuff, I'm starting to run out of room to throw it to either side of the walk and driveway. Hope everyone is safe out there and you get a chance to enjoy a favorite sometime over the weekend........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:39 AM 02-16-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm about to get bundled up again to clean up the walk and driveways from yesterdays 2+ inches. The only problem it's currently 18 degrees and today's high will only reach 27, so there's no melting at all. Anyway, sports wise we still have plenty of Olympics to watch and the Daytona 500 qualifying for next week's race will be televised as well. Hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a favorite or two........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 02-19-2014
Good morning all, the morning coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I just checked NOAA and this is today's weather guess:

Rain showers, snow showers, and freezing rain, becoming all rain after 3pm. Patchy fog after noon. High near 40. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Can we just have a little sun to melt some of this snow that is already here, dang. Anyway, try and enjoy if you can....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:05 AM 02-20-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's kickin'. Tonight NASCAR has the Budweiser Duels (60 laps, 150 miles each race) starting at 1900 (7pm) that will set up the starting field for Sunday's Daytona 500:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...ule-duels.html

There was a number of race teams change drivers and such and I hope that the 2014 season will be a good one. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 02-21-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Weather wise, the temps are up so some of this snow is melting which is good. The Olympics are coming to an end and the NASCAR 2014 season is kicking off the weekend with the Daytona 500 on Sunday. We got the Truck race tonight and tomorrow is the Nationwide series race as well. Enjoy everyone and a big T.G.I.F....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:36 AM 02-22-2014
Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's looking like we have another nice day today. Heading out shortly to do some shopping then stopping by Hudson Valley Cigars to see the fellas and enjoy a cigar or two as well. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 02-24-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning after the 6+ hour rain delayed Daytona 500. A huge congrats to Dale Earnhardt Jr. driving the National Guard #88 and taking the checkered flag for the Great American race. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a number of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 02-25-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and the temps are back down to frigid numbers and snow is forcasted almost every other day. I can hardly wait until Spring hits, I think I'm officially done with Winter. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 02-26-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I'm about to head over to West Point and beat the craziness as they are calling for a bit of snow and the nuts on the road can't adjust. The weather guessers are only call for a light dusting but everyone thinks they have to get to the commissary for some reason and get the "bread and milk":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU

Anyway, have a great day everyone and don't forget the bread and milk when you are out there smokin' a favorite stogie and all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 02-27-2014
Good morning all, coffee is on and it's another cold morning out. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening checking up on the S/BOTL and all. Have a good one and try and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 02-28-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We've got a weekend full of sports to include pre-season MLB, NASCAR, NHL and the NBA. I do have some good news for a change, here is what I posted on Facebook yesterday:

Just spoke with Jeremy a little bit ago and have some good news. He had a complete MRI and a number of test last Friday and the results are back. The tumor is gone, thank god. He has some issues with one of his eyes that they are dealing with and hopefully Jeremy and Christen get to go home to Delaware soon. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers, love you all.

I am so happy for my son, glad things work out for the good. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:40 AM 03-01-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley. We have another blast of the white stuff to hitting us tomorrow evening, hopefully it's not like the last storm we had. Anyway, have a great day and enjoy...... :-)
[Reply]
TFed 07:39 AM 03-01-2014
Originally Posted by Stogieman:

Just spoke with Jeremy a little bit ago and have some good news. He had a complete MRI and a number of test last Friday and the results are back. The tumor is gone, thank god. He has some issues with one of his eyes that they are dealing with and hopefully Jeremy and Christen get to go home to Delaware soon. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers, love you all.

:-)
Wonderful news! So happy to hear something so positive.
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 03-03-2014
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it looks like we missed the storm, thank god. Congrats to Kevin Harvick driving the Bud Car yesterday winning the NASCAR race out in Phoenix, AZ. I hope everyone has a good week and get to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Page 86 of 232
« First < 3676848586 878896136186 > Last »
Up