Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Where did my post go?
Visitor Q 11:44 AM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by Visitor Q:
Well let's see, I smoked cigars for about 10 years and I am looking to sell something.
WOW! You guys are tough. :-)

I really felt I was being pretty non-descriptive when I typed, well you know what. I mean I did not even mention the brand or size of said item.

Not trying to pi$$ in anyone's cereos here, I hope I am not coming off the wrong way.
pnoon 11:53 AM 02-02-2011
No one is being tough. The rules are in place for a reason. If you stop posting of your intent to sell something, things should go smoothly for you.
Posted via Mobile Device
replicant_argent 12:01 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by Visitor Q:
WOW! You guys are tough. :-)

I really felt I was being pretty non-descriptive when I typed, well you know what. I mean I did not even mention the brand or size of said item.

Not trying to pi$$ in anyone's cereos here, I hope I am not coming off the wrong way.
Merely mentioning "I am trying to sell 'item x' " repeatedly, after being told there is a restriction is just plain douche-y, in my tiny little tactless opinion.
Visitor Q 03:35 PM 02-02-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Merely mentioning "I am trying to sell 'item x' " repeatedly, after being told there is a restriction is just plain douche-y, in my tiny little tactless opinion.
Nah. I think you have it all wrong. That would be like saying the word "cigar". It's non-descriptive with out a brand name, size or whatever... Too broad of a spectrum.

Just lock this post, I don't need people getting the wrong idea about an honest mistake. I will wait my turn just like everyone else.
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up