Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Pipe Tabacco Catalogs??
thebayratt 06:25 PM 08-18-2010
There are all kinds of cigar paper catalogs (Famous, CI, Holts, etc...) is there any pipe, tabacco, and accessory catalogs?? I've done a small search online with no results.... anyone get any paper catalogs or know of any? I'm extremely new to cigars and some readings, pics, and prices help.

Thanks in adavance.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:29 PM 08-18-2010
I haven't seen any, unfortunately.
[Reply]
BTcigars 02:35 PM 08-19-2010
Hi Shawn. The only one that I've seen is JR. In the back of recent catalogs, there is more of a pipe selection. Some inexpensive pipes and cheap bulk tobacco. Nothing to get excited over but its the only catalog I've seen with this.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 04:38 PM 08-21-2010
Iwan Ries in Chicago...they put out a holiday catalog every year...call them and see if they have any left...800-621-1457...website is www.iwanries.com
[Reply]
thebayratt 08:34 PM 08-21-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Iwan Ries in Chicago...they put out a holiday catalog every year...call them and see if they have any left...800-621-1457...website is www.iwanries.com
Thanks! Looking into it now!

Originally Posted by BTcigars:
Hi Shawn. The only one that I've seen is JR. In the back of recent catalogs, there is more of a pipe selection. Some inexpensive pipes and cheap bulk tobacco. Nothing to get excited over but its the only catalog I've seen with this.
Yeh, I saw that a while back.. I'll have to see if I got that copy still.... Thanks for the help though~
[Reply]
rharris 09:04 PM 08-21-2010
If you go to Mccllellands tobacco website and send them your addy they wil send a brochure of their products. Also the pipes and tobaccos magazine is pretty cool.They also have a website.
[Reply]
Up