Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Good Eats>Burger toppings
Hot Stuff x 05:50 AM 09-21-2011
THere are lots of good burgers out there, but I have always liked a well done patty melt -- burger with swiss cheese and grilled onions on grilled rye bread.

Some places mess this up by making the bread too greasy and not toasting it enough.
[Reply]
Apoco 06:29 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by Mattso3000:
That grilled cheese bun is going to happen soon, think i'll get the paramedics on speed dial just in case.
The only thing I would do differently is that I would put mayo on the outsides instead of butter. It will crisp up the same and provide quite a bit of extra flavor.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
MrClean 05:38 AM 09-27-2011
Start with a good onion bun, pepper jack cheese, mustard, red onion, bacon, jalapenos and maybe a leaf of lettuce.

I also had a bacon, egg & cheese burger by accident. It was really good too.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 09:28 AM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by T.G:
Fill them with mac & cheese first, then batter and deep fry them, ala montecristo sandwich.

We keep this up, someone is gonna take that burger viral.
:-) That sounds scrumptious!
[Reply]
T.G 10:11 AM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
:-) That sounds scrumptious!
It's a food coma waiting to happen. All that's missing is some deep fried oreos for desert. :-)
[Reply]
BengalMan 11:38 AM 09-27-2011
My typical burger are as follows:
Thick cut bacon
Jalapeno's
Blue Cheese crumbles
Grilled Onions
Lettuce
Various sauces depending on what's offered. If I'm at home, it's usually BBQ sauce.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:11 PM 09-27-2011
Had my first Pittsburger (Fries and coleslaw) this weekend. It was great.
[Reply]
kingcobradude 10:22 PM 11-12-2011
depends. at sonic I get everything on it and mayo. If I cook it at home ill put cheese ketchup and mayo on it with 85/15 hamburger. if I manage to get 75/25 or higher fat i will just put cheese on it. though I may season it with spices before throwing it on the grill, and I usually throw sasafras chips in the charcoal bed when I cook them
[Reply]
kingcobradude 10:26 PM 11-12-2011
Originally Posted by Apoco:
Bacon burger with a grilled cheese for each bun:

It was awesome.

While we're on the topic of REALLY unhealthy food - here's the burger that I had 2 or 3 weeks ago - Bacon cheeseburger on a Krispy Kreme donut that has been cut in half acting as the buns.

I may die of a heart attack soon. But at least I'll die happy.
I know what im making for dinner and lunch tomorrow:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up