Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Good Eats>OK, Some May Not Consider This A "Good Eat"
JDTexan 06:22 AM 01-12-2011
On a hot day it is hard to be a Strawberry-Lime Slush!
[Reply]
OLS 06:23 AM 01-12-2011
Bastards. Now you have me thinking of Sonic. Did I mention it's 7:30? holes.
Not much of a breakfast eater, so I guess it's a lunch thing. Never had the SSC
before, I stick with plain No.1s. But today, I will get a SSC and a foot long Coney.
I liked the one in Meridian, MS when I lived there...it had a drive through, which
few of them have. Made it better for me...all the good, none of the park.
[Reply]
Volusianator 09:04 AM 01-12-2011
OLS our Sonic has a drive thru and then the pull up stations. There is no dining room, do any have a place to sit and eat?
[Reply]
Blindjimme 09:15 AM 01-12-2011
Fullerton, Ca had the skaters a few years back. I don't know these days. Good eats for sure.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:20 AM 01-12-2011
Sonic food is crap IMO. Their drinks are off the hook though!
[Reply]
hotreds 10:19 AM 01-12-2011
Mama and I like Sonic.
[Reply]
J0eybb 10:22 AM 01-12-2011
They DO have good drinks, especially at their happy hour.
[Reply]
Springsman 10:37 AM 01-12-2011
Holy Cow...what planet do ya'll live on...there's practically one on every block here in CO
[Reply]
Tyler 10:41 AM 01-12-2011
Back in Texas we had a restaurant style sonic that had no drive thru. It was more of a burger joint but you walked up and ordered your food then had to go get it. It was really good but the rent kept rising and rising and there was a parking shortage due to the new stores around so it closed. :-) It makes me sad just thinking that it is gone now. Only one like it that I have ever seen or heard about.
[Reply]
druturn 11:18 AM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
OLS our Sonic has a drive thru and then the pull up stations. There is no dining room, do any have a place to sit and eat?
I've never seen an enclosed eating area, but a lot of the sonics around me have open air seating in the middle of the building between the two rows of drive in areas.
[Reply]
Volusianator 12:11 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by druturn:
I've never seen an enclosed eating area, but a lot of the sonics around me have open air seating in the middle of the building between the two rows of drive in areas.
That's what we have here too, but at 5 degrees at lunch time, I opted for the drive thru!
[Reply]
htown 12:15 PM 01-12-2011
Their drinks are good, but for a burger Whataburger is the place to go.
[Reply]
druturn 12:19 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by htown:
Their drinks are good, but for a burger Whataburger is the place to go.
No argument there. I freakin LOVE Whataburger.
[Reply]
Tyler 05:45 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by druturn:
No argument there. I freakin LOVE Whataburger.
:-)
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 05:52 PM 01-12-2011
Five Guys Burgers and Fries. :-)
Not many Sonics around here.
[Reply]
longknocker 05:57 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Dude, cherry-limeade with only a little ice and 2 extra lime slices! Who cares about the food. :-) :-)
And I Thought I Was The Only Person Alive Who Likes Cherry Limeade!:-):-) We Have A Sonic In Mobile 1/2 Block Away. I Need To Go There More Often!:-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 07:27 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Not a fan of Five Guys. But hey, like cigars, to each his own.
[Reply]
Volusianator 07:28 PM 01-12-2011
Originally Posted by longknocker:
And I Thought I Was The Only Person Alive Who Likes Cherry Limeade!:-):-) We Have A Sonic In Mobile 1/2 Block Away. I Need To Go There More Often!:-)
I had the cherry limeade tonight, very nice! Seven days in a row now having the Super Sonic Cheesburger for supper, tomorrow makes eight then I'm off for the weekend.
[Reply]
Jason 10:27 PM 01-12-2011
there's one on every block here, the food I don't care for but will have the footlong cheese coney and o-rings if I gotta go.

One of the three on our town of 25k has dining indoors (if you can call it dining) with about 12 booths and phones for ordering in each
[Reply]
BSB 06:54 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
FIVE GUYS RULES!! Love a bacon cheese small burger, all the way + jalapenos, with cajun fries extra crispy with malt vinegar. AWESOME!:-)
We got a Sonic, just down the street, never go there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up