Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>I'm a sucker
bruceolee 12:33 PM 12-10-2021
I went to my local B&M the smoke inn in st lucie west and i went to buy a fiver. i picked up the 5 i wanted and was looking for the rocky patels but I couldn't find them so i asked Casey (who manages the place) where the rocky patels were and he directs me there and before i head to the counter he says

"Did you see the new Fuentes?"

So i reached out my formerly broken arm and tell him to twist it and off we went. I picked up a couple Rosado Sungrowns but all Casey had to say to me was "rare" and "hard to find" and like the good sucker i am i went right to them so a fiver turned into a niner. Do you find yourself in this situation that much? Casey is a really big time enthusiast and just loved cigars. He's always making good suggestions and very few have ever been bad. I just get the image he sees me like a big walking lollipop. I did help him with a sale though so he gave me 20%off so that was pretty cool of him. Anyways, that was my little adventure yesterday. I hope this finds you all well! God bless you all!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 01:08 PM 12-10-2021
The folks at my B&M are always spot-on with their recommendations, both for sticks I'll like and ones I probably won't. I just wish I lived a little closer to it so I could conveniently pop in more often.
[Reply]
bruceolee 01:32 PM 12-10-2021
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
The folks at my B&M are always spot-on with their recommendations, both for sticks I'll like and ones I probably won't. I just wish I lived a little closer to it so I could conveniently pop in more often.
i guess i'm lucky to live so close and cursed! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:32 AM 12-11-2021
I've got both kinds of B&Ms within driving distance, one that is spot on with almost every NC recommendation, and others that might as well throw a pointed cigar at a dartboard. Obviously the spot on one is where I usually find myself looking for NCs.
[Reply]
shark 08:50 AM 12-11-2021
You want to talk about rare, I found a Hemingway rosado sungrown once years ago.
[Reply]
Up