Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 59 of 70
« First < 949575859 606169 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
FRANCO 02:04 PM 02-27-2013
Dunkin donuts..with crmeme brulee..very nice...have a good day
[Reply]
Rhino 08:22 PM 02-27-2013
Pilon made at home by mi wife who makes coffee that you can stand a spoon in. 18 tablespoons of coffee to make two cups.
[Reply]
BSB 10:47 AM 02-28-2013
New coffee! Yellow Maui Kaanapali :-) roasted yesterday to FC, drip, Silk. A very nice blend of dry and wet processed beans. Sweet, smooth, complex, chocolate and fruit. Great body, this one should improve with rest.
[Reply]
pektel 11:43 AM 02-28-2013
Folgers. With milk and sugar. Thinking about trying some Cuban Coffee soon. Been reading about it today.
[Reply]
BSB 12:25 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by pektel:
Folgers. With milk and sugar. Thinking about trying some Cuban Coffee soon. Been reading about it today.
They are about the same these days :-) except Cuban is a LOT more expensive :-)
[Reply]
pektel 12:41 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by BSB:
They are about the same these days :-) except Cuban is a LOT more expensive :-)
The stuff I was reading about was an espresso-type of preparation, but adding sugar to the espresso puck before brewing.
[Reply]
BSB 02:22 PM 02-28-2013
The stuff I was reading about was an espresso-type of preparation, but adding sugar to the espresso puck before brewing.
So a Cuban "type" of coffee preparation, as opposed to actual Cuban coffee beans. Sounds interesting. I don't do any espresso, so no comment, on putting sugar, in the puck :-)
[Reply]
Bondo 287 01:26 PM 03-01-2013
Today my Bondo Box was Bean Bombed by a Benevolent Mr B.
A light burning wood scent, with a trace of bent aluminum.

The contents say it's from the Bolivians or E.L.O. ( Ethiopian Liberation Organization ) ( Not the 70's rock group ) But I won't hear none of that ! This clever guise is Mr B's handwork I am sure !! Plus the return address is a van down by the river !

Thank You for the generous sampler ! The puffs will be enjoyed as well ! The only one of these I've ever had is the Tatuaje.
One or two of these are particularly interesting !
My wife wants to sample the coffees with me so I'll be cracking one of these beans tomorrow. Thanks Again !!
[Reply]
Mr B 03:45 PM 03-01-2013
No problem at all Brother. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BSB 08:02 AM 03-02-2013
Well done Mr B!
The Maui, with 3, very nice cup.
[Reply]
novasurf 03:35 PM 03-02-2013
A truly generous gesture, Mr. B.
[Reply]
Bondo 287 03:48 PM 03-04-2013
Proud to report I enjoyed the Ethiopia DP Yirga Cheffe Kochere Friday. Tried it black, then added just a little half and half. Mr B is right, this coffee is absolutely fantastic. I was very frugal with it, and was able to enjoy some again Saturday. The toffee and citrus notes were perfect. Paired Saturday's with a Hoyo de Monterray cigar since Mr B's cigars were stabilizing . I told the wife I needed to treat myself like this more often. I'll be looking for this blend... ! Two more blends to try. Boy education sure is delicious :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:00 AM 03-05-2013
I thought of making Cuban Coffee as well but I am not a fan of that much sugar in anything.
Most Cubans use a Moka pot for this preperation and not machine made espresso.
The type I researched you put a ton of sugar into your cup, then ad a little moka espresso, stirring to make a thick mud.
Then top off with moka espresso and the mud creates a sweet and thick fake crema.

Came into the office this morning to make a nice cappuccino, went to the fringe and my milk was almost gone.
Somebody must have been using it for their own needs since I opened it yesterday and used exactly half so I would have enough for today.
I guess it's straight espresso today.

Nice hit on Micael Mr.B!
[Reply]
Tredegar 05:52 AM 03-05-2013
Via French Roast instant. This is about the strongest, smoothest Starbucks coffee I have ever tried. No burnt flavor or hint of bitterness. Truly enjoyable.
[Reply]
BSB 09:53 AM 03-06-2013
New coffee! El Salvador Finca San Francisco Natural Bourbon :-) roasted 2 days ago to just FC, drip, Silk. Super smooth, sweet, fruity, very nice! From Klatch.
[Reply]
burninator 07:20 AM 03-09-2013
Cafe Bustelo from my new moka pot. ZING!
[Reply]
Bondo 287 02:10 PM 03-10-2013
Finished off my Java Sunda this afternoon. Very nice .
[Reply]
Mr B 10:58 AM 03-11-2013
Glad you are enjoying them Mikael.
[Reply]
Mr B 11:00 AM 03-11-2013
This morning is Guatamala Puerta Verde Bourbon at City +. Loads of Salty Caramel in this one. Very nice Mandrin Citrus too. Very Good!
[Reply]
ashtonlady 09:12 AM 03-12-2013
Burman Coffee traders Jump Start Roasted to FC. It lives up to its name.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 70
« First < 949575859 606169 > Last »
Up