Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Networking>New Underfloor Heating Technology
Giant & 49er Fan 02:06 PM 08-17-2010
To my B&SOTL,

I have started a new venture with a close friend that has just become the exclusive North American Distributor of this amazing new technology.

This product is really impressive and will compliment any business related.

I am wondering if my B&SOLT can point me in the direction of anyone you know that will benefit from this New Heating Solution. Let me know what you think.

I look forward to everyones feedback.

Here is the website:

ahs-heating.com
[Reply]
GolfNut 02:09 PM 08-17-2010
I installed an in house system under a large amount of ceramic tile for a friend a few years back. Don't recall the brand, sun something I think. Anyway, they are fantastic systems easy to install and did a great job keeping the zones warm in this oversized weekend lodge in the mountains near here.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 02:14 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
I installed an in house system under a large amount of ceramic tile for a friend a few years back. Don't recall the brand, sun something I think. Anyway, they are fantastic systems easy to install and did a great job keeping the zones warm in this oversized weekend lodge in the mountains near here.
Hey Forrest,
This new product is even more efficient too. The competition uses wire instead of bands which heats in 360 degrees. Our new solution is more cost effective and productive. I'm hoping those that have used the other stuff and liked it would refer new people to me for the improved product. Thanks for your feedback bro.
[Reply]
J0eybb 02:16 PM 08-17-2010
Got any cooling stuff instead?

I'd like to install something like an a/c in my pants. :-)
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 02:20 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:

LOL~ I guess it's hard to think about heating technology while it's August in the desert huh?
[Reply]
rizzle 03:34 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by J0eybb:

This made me laugh. Hard.
:-)
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 04:08 PM 08-17-2010
Do you know anyone that may use this product Ritchie?
[Reply]
J0eybb 04:45 PM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by RPguy:
LOL~ I guess it's hard to think about heating technology while it's August in the desert huh?
Yeah, the first part I was serious about. although I guess tile is naturally cold.
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 05:46 PM 08-17-2010
88 views and no referrals? :-)
[Reply]
Gonesledn 05:03 AM 08-19-2010
i am a flooring installer, hit me up with the product info please. i will definitely look it over and see what i can do.

wes
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:02 AM 08-19-2010
I thought it was usually done with heated water filled tubes under the floor?
[Reply]
Up