Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 35 of 90
« First < 25333435 36374585 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?
icehog3 12:09 PM 01-19-2020

Caldwell Young Savages SCG
[Reply]
Willem2 12:37 PM 01-19-2020
Studio Tobac ST-DS001
[Reply]
emelbee 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Oliva Serie O Churchill. I smoke a lot of these.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:20 AM 01-20-2020
I had an AB Tempus Natural Churchill last night and sometimes I forget what a time commitment a slow smoking Churchill is, heh. Otherwise a great cigar!

This morning:

PDR El Trovador Maduro Corona - the wrappers on these are spectacular, they smell like damp potting soil! :-) smokes like a champion, I'll have to review one when it's not a work day for me. Definitely recommended.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:08 AM 01-21-2020

Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Corona - Excellent blend, one of my favorites from Crowned Heads.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:13 AM 01-21-2020
To cold to have a cigar last night. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:56 PM 01-22-2020
Yeah I hate the weather this time of year...fortunately it's supposed to warm up here this weekend...somewhat anyway haha.

Tonight I went with another...

Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Toro - too worn out from the work week and being old to bother with a pic and description...but I'll give you this much: it's a great cigar.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:28 AM 01-23-2020

AB Magic Toast Robusto - okay this is an interesting one....not picking up much pepper but it is a very rich cigar. Slow even burn and very savory notes. Another that I would like to review at length eventually, once they've had some more rest and I, a cleaner palate. Check this one out if you are on the fence about it, it's a winner.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:30 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:
AB Magic Toast Robusto - okay this is an interesting one....not picking up much pepper but it is a very rich cigar. Slow even burn and very savory notes. Another that I would like to review at length eventually, once they've had some more rest and I, a cleaner palate. Check this one out if you are on the fence about it, it's a winner.
I picked one up at my B&M a few months ago and quite enjoyed it. So I grabbed a box off CBID.

I'm having a Caldwell All Out Kings Robusto now.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:49 PM 01-25-2020
I used to love cbid, until they started enforcing the Ohio excise tax, which is a new tax on top of the existing Ohio tax which basically makes the deals on cbid....not deals anymore. So yeah, woe is me, and may the wind blow cold and hard upon the face of the wicked taxman.
Moving on to a happier note -

JFR Lunatic Hysteria Toro - HOT DAMN! This is one hellion of a cigar...ive already had 2 cigars today and this is smoking like it was my first of the day! Fire-y black pepper out the gate with rich heavy spicy flavors that stick around once the pepper mellows. Basically a JFR Lunatic with fuller body and darker more savory character.
I'd recommend this to anyone that likes full bodied karate-kick cigars (Weelok, if you see this - definitely give them a try). I'll be buying a box in the future for sure. :-)
[Reply]
The camaro show 10:17 PM 01-25-2020
I used to love cbid, until they started enforcing the Ohio excise tax, which is a new tax on top of the existing Ohio tax which basically makes the deals on cbid....not deals anymore. So yeah, woe is me, and may the wind blow cold and hard upon the face of the wicked taxman.
Moving on to a happier note -

JFR Lunatic Hysteria Toro - HOT DAMN! This is one hellion of a cigar...ive already had 2 cigars today and this is smoking like it was my first of the day! Fire-y black pepper out the gate with rich heavy spicy flavors that stick around once the pepper mellows. Basically a JFR Lunatic with fuller body and darker more savory character.
I'd recommend this to anyone that likes full bodied karate-kick cigars (Weelok, if you see this - definitely give them a try). I'll be buying a box in the future for sure. :-)
I love the JFR lunatic, think I saw something about these coming out but totally forgot about it and never heard anything about them till now. Sounds really good!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:40 AM 01-26-2020
Originally Posted by The camaro show:
I love the JFR lunatic, think I saw something about these coming out but totally forgot about it and never heard anything about them till now. Sounds really good!
Yeah Chayse if you liked the original Lunatic you'll love these, tons of smoke and flavor and they are priced quite reasonably as well imo!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 01:08 PM 01-26-2020

Casa Fernandez Arsenio Maduro Robusto - been eager to try this one, have had it resting about a month and a half and while it's enough to get an idea of the blend, I think I'll leave the remaining 4/5 to sit a while longer. Peppery and leathery with an even burn and medium-full body. Cap was a little sloppily adhered but it's still a nice cigar!
[Reply]
The camaro show 06:48 PM 01-26-2020
Drew estate Norteno, wasn’t bad but not great tons of smoke like all drew estates but found the flavors weak and mild. I’d give it medium bodied at best.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:17 PM 01-27-2020

601 Steel Toro - aptly named, this is what I think many would refer to as a pepper bomb. Some nice buttery floral notes but really rough around the edges. Like 601 Greens less sophisticated cousin with a lengthy criminal record and questionable genetics.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:08 AM 01-28-2020
Like 601 Greens less sophisticated cousin with a lengthy criminal record and questionable genetics.
:-)

Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff robusto
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:41 PM 01-28-2020
LADC Mi Amor. Probably my favorite of the LADC line.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:32 AM 01-30-2020
Aging Room Maduro
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 04:20 PM 01-30-2020
'15 jl #1
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:44 AM 01-31-2020
My Father Robusto - every time I smoke a My Father it makes me ask myself "why don't I have more My Fathers in my coolidor?"
[Reply]
Page 35 of 90
« First < 25333435 36374585 > Last »
Up