Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Full Bodied Advice
KenyanSandBoa 10:32 AM 02-18-2010
I love this thread...this is exactly what I would like to know as well.

So far, I've LOVED the Oliva Vs and the Padrons. I'm going to have to start a list of my own and takle some names in here.
[Reply]
akumushi 11:04 AM 02-18-2010
I'm not a big fan of the uber-full bodied smokes, but the full bodied smokes I've had that are tasty enough to justify the strength for me are:
Tatuaje (brown label)
DPG (Blue)
LGC Artesanos de Miami
601 Green
[Reply]
Noomis 12:30 PM 02-18-2010
I agree with one of the above posts about Liga Privadas. The No. 9s are, to me, much more full-bodied and robust than the T52s, though they're both incredible lines and also incredibly smooth. I highly recommend them.
[Reply]
issues 12:35 PM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by Noomis:
I agree with one of the above posts about Liga Privadas. The No. 9s are, to me, much more full-bodied and robust than the T52s, though they're both incredible lines and also incredibly smooth. I highly recommend them.
As much as I love the Liga Privada No. 9 (it's currently my favorite cigar) I cannot call it full-bodied...

Medium+ tops. :-)
[Reply]
Noomis 03:31 PM 02-18-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
As much as I love the Liga Privada No. 9 (it's currently my favorite cigar) I cannot call it full-bodied...

Medium+ tops. :-)
Interesting. I'd put it at the lower end of the full spectrum myself––for me it was definitely a thick-flavored smoke (but again, very smooth and velvety).
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up