Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 20
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Entertainment>True Blood
icehog3 08:35 AM 08-10-2009
Virgin for "life". :-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 10:23 AM 08-24-2009
Moving into the end game on this season. Wonder what the queen will say about MaryAnne...
[Reply]
kydsid 11:44 AM 08-24-2009
I wonder IF the Queen will be able to say anything at all?
[Reply]
:eevis 07:22 PM 08-24-2009
Just started reading the books that this series is based on. On the third now. Waiting for season 1 to start replaying on HBO on demand. Hear that it follows the book pretty well. Cant wait!
[Reply]
Dux 07:50 PM 08-24-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSB75:
Moving into the end game on this season. Wonder what the queen will say about MaryAnne...
Should be interesting.. Love this season so far :-)

I want to pick up the books and see how much they differ from the show..
[Reply]
icehog3 01:06 AM 08-25-2009
This week's episode actually had me on the edge of my seat. Scary stuff.
[Reply]
Bigwaved 06:46 AM 08-25-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
This week's episode actually had me on the edge of my seat. Scary stuff.
the possessed woman thing? Me too. My first marriage all over again. :-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 07:02 AM 08-25-2009
Wonder what the heck that thing Sookie did to MaryAnne was. Like a light shining out of her hand that pushed her back?
[Reply]
Dux 07:09 AM 08-25-2009
Wonder what the heck that thing Sookie did to MaryAnne was. Like a light shining out of her hand that pushed her back?

From what a friend was telling me Sookie does not do anything like that in the books. Only the producers know how far Sookies powers will take her :-)

But something tells me Sookie is going to open a can of Whoop A$$ on MaryAnn
[Reply]
kydsid 07:53 AM 08-25-2009
Originally Posted by Dux:
But something tells me Sookie is going to open a can of Whoop A$$ on MaryAnn
If it is anything like the bra flinging catfight I saw in High School it will be the highest rated show evah! Man I'd love to see me some nekid Vash. :-)
[Reply]
pgagnon 10:21 PM 08-25-2009
wow alot of peeps watching that show.

good thing we just got HBO in quebec....

wonder what will happen /w the Queen...
[Reply]
cbsmokin 11:10 AM 08-26-2009
Definitely was the most action packed episode of the whole series this week. Looking forward to the next one.
[Reply]
:eevis 02:56 PM 08-29-2009
Originally Posted by Dux:
Should be interesting.. Love this season so far :-)

I want to pick up the books and see how much they differ from the show..
From what I have seen, only half way through season one, it follows the books pretty well (reading #4 now) with some different story arcs. Looking forward to finishing season one and catching season 2
[Reply]
PeteSB75 06:28 AM 09-03-2009
Sunday's ep was a bit disappointing. The queen is obviously outrageously bored. Forcing Bill to hang out and play yahtzee? WTF was that? And what was the whole deal with Sookie's cousin? Maybe seeds for next season?

And dear gods, Bill is like a foot shorter than Eric!

Not nearly so much entertainment from Jason/Andy. Though Jason's rundown of his training routine was amusing, lifting weights and watching ****... Last episode of the season next weekend, they are off on labor day weekend.
[Reply]
pnoon 06:30 AM 09-03-2009
Sunday's ep was a bit disappointing. The queen is obviously outrageously bored. Forcing Bill to hang out and play yahtzee? WTF was that? And what was the whole deal with Sookie's cousin? Maybe seeds for next season?

Not nearly so much entertainment from Jason/Andy. Though Jason's rundown of his training routine was amusing, lifting weights and watching ****... Last episode of the season next weekend, they are off on labor day weekend.
I'm almost thru season 1. One down and one to go.
Good stuff.
[Reply]
Dux 08:02 AM 09-03-2009

I agree it felt a bit dull, seemed more like a set up for the last Ep
[Reply]
PeteSB75 08:23 AM 09-03-2009
Hope I'm not disappointed. I want to see Sookie kill someone else with a shovel :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:31 AM 09-03-2009
all caught up...:-)....Now I wonder who the King is...

FYI..I have a crush on MaryAnn & The Queen's character and I don't mean Queen as in Lafayette. :-)
[Reply]
PeteSB75 08:44 AM 09-03-2009
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
all caught up...:-)....Now I wonder who the King is...

FYI..I have a crush on MaryAnn & The Queen's character and I don't mean Queen as in Lafayette. :-)
Hmm, I think either one of those takes cougar to a whole new level :-):-)

You'd probably make a tasty snack :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:46 AM 09-03-2009
Hmm, I think either one of those takes cougar to a whole new level :-):-)

You'd probably make a tasty snack :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
« First < 345 6715 > Last »
Up