Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Where do you want to go?
Prospector 10:54 AM 06-26-2010
In no particular order:

Nevada Route 50 on a motorcycle
Lake Powell on a houseboat
Hike Mount Whitney (I may be too old for that one)
Maui north coast
Shack HERF
Key West (again)
St. Barts (again)
[Reply]
forgop 10:58 AM 06-26-2010
My goal is to spend an entire month in Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, and the Netherlands. That just might be a trip
to take when all 3 kids are in high school about 10-11 years from now.
[Reply]
md4958 11:03 AM 06-26-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
No rules, Moe. Details would be nice. Like where in Egypt and what do you want to see?
Egypt- Luxor, Cairo, the pyramids

Australia- dive the Great Barrier Reef, drive through the outback

London- sightsee

Cuba- tour Habana, visit some factories and a farm, beaches

Fiji- relax until my bones melt
[Reply]
Pauly Walnuts 11:20 AM 06-26-2010
Anywhere that its hot, sunshining, sitting on a dock, puffin a cigar, and catchin some monster catfish. Thats the best to me.
[Reply]
Wanger 11:22 AM 06-26-2010
Hawaii, to do THE Ironman triathlon some day. :-)
[Reply]
sikk50 12:44 PM 06-26-2010
The Vatican and Dublin
[Reply]
Salvelinus 12:50 PM 06-26-2010
Patagonia for some brown trout fishing, Iceland for atlantics
[Reply]
qwerty1500 12:52 PM 06-26-2010
Originally Posted by captain53:
I went to the Testicle Festival in Olean, MO the past two years - that should be worth some big points!:-)

Attachment 6506
The mother-in-law gave me a nice tshirt from the Testicle Festival.

Where? On the beach in Cuba. Since that seems sort of not possible, I would have to say Costa Rica ... don't know why, it's just been stuck in my mind for a long time ... maybe the voices will go away if I actually see the place.

Right now, I would settle for sitting on our deck at the lake listening to the Cards game with an ice cold martini.
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:05 PM 06-26-2010
LOVED England both times I was there...would LOVE to go back. :-)
[Reply]
captain53 01:10 PM 06-26-2010
Originally Posted by qwerty1500:
The mother-in-law gave me a nice tshirt from the Testicle Festival.

Where? On the beach in Cuba. Since that seems sort of not possible, I would have to say Costa Rica ... don't know why, it's just been stuck in my mind for a long time ... maybe the voices will go away if I actually see the place.

Right now, I would settle for sitting on our deck at the lake listening to the Cards game with an ice cold martini.
Right now I am sitting on the deck looking over the Lake of the Ozarks with a cold Coors (old school gold can no light crap) and a LGC Serie R #7 watching the Cards kick the Royals Arses. little early in the day for a Martini as I would probably not make sunset.

I too would luv to someday go to the Cuban Beach but did not list it specifically cause despite some recent glimmers of hope I really doubt it will ever be available to us Americans in my lifetime.
[Reply]
massphatness 01:50 PM 06-26-2010
I wanna do all the big national parks out in the western US.

Banff in the Canadian Rockies

Australia

Cuba

Bermuda

The ABC islands

Hawaii

Fiji or anyplace in the south pacific where I can stay in one of those glass-bottomed huts over the water

The Amalfi coast of Italy

New Orleans

Key West

The British Virgin Islands

Shack's on the list year, but I need to get SoCal at some point, if they'll have me

Europe doesn't really appeal to me for some reason ...
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 01:56 PM 06-26-2010
I desperately want to go to Sicily to visit Palermo which is where my ancestors originated from. Next on the list would probably be Hawaii.
[Reply]
junkinduck 10:01 PM 06-26-2010
I want to take a month out west in a camper with my wife and daughter. I want to go after my daughter is old enough to enjoy and appricate it but before I get uncool. She is six now so hope to go in three years or so.

after I get her rased I think Germany in October.
Vegas
Drive to Alaska
That big punkin chukin festival I saw on discovery
What is left of Route 66 on the Ultra Classic I can't afford yet
[Reply]
Mugen910 11:11 PM 06-26-2010
I can tell u where I don't want to go:
I don't care for the carribean (sp) or much of the CONUS in terms of sightseeing since the cultures don't differ too much.
Don't care to see india, most of the middle east, or mexico...everywhere else I am game. I loved SE Asia, loved London and Paris, overall I enjoy traveling to diff countries.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RGD. 09:01 AM 06-27-2010
I would like to re-visit Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Camping/backpacking in The Black Hills, and anywhere in Alaska and Australia. The Fuente plantations and factories. Any Cuban plantations and factories. Any Mayan ruins. Ireland - country and village tour. Mount Kilimanjaro and the Serengeti.

Dave's garage for a smoke filled herf.

And last but not least I'd like to spend a week in each of the bedrooms of Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Rachel Bilson, Mila Kunis and Olga Kurylenko.

:-)

Ron
[Reply]
Apoco 09:04 AM 06-27-2010
Australia.

And I would LOVE to go back to Alaska. Awesome, awesome place.

Vegas was fun. The key is to sit at the nickel machines and enjoy the free drinks. At least it was for me :-)
[Reply]
MiamiE 09:18 AM 06-27-2010
Tough one for me. My must see list in order is India, Fiji, Russia, Germany (again, but with my wife), Cuba, Spain/Portugal, and Yellowstone National Park.

In there also is Vegas over and over again!
[Reply]
Steve 09:34 AM 06-27-2010
I'm with Ferdie, bring me water!

Chez Pierre, Long Island, Bahama

Seychilles

Blue Horizon Lodge, Belize

Just to name a couple (anyone see a pattern???)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:40 AM 06-27-2010
Originally Posted by RGD.:
I would like to re-visit Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Camping/backpacking in The Black Hills, and anywhere in Alaska and Australia. The Fuente plantations and factories. Any Cuban plantations and factories. Any Mayan ruins. Ireland - country and village tour. Mount Kilimanjaro and the Serengeti.

Dave's garage for a smoke filled herf.

And last but not least I'd like to spend a week in each of the bedrooms of Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Rachel Bilson, Mila Kunis and Olga Kurylenko.

:-)

Ron
I'm ready..let's herf it up
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up