Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
General Discussion>FREE Gillette ProGlide Razor
MikeyC 09:27 PM 06-23-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Agree it is totally absurd.
The price is a breaking point for me.
While it provides the most comfortable shave I recall ever, I can handle a bit less comfort and save a considerable amount by using alternative blades.
Not to mention I am still confused over the whole vibrating thing.
If the price drops, I may eventually consider buying them.
When the Mach III Power came out I tried it side by side with the regular Mach III and I definitely felt the vibrating motion helped to cut the hairs more effectively. Since then, I've only purchased the "power" versions of their razors.

I totally agree though that the prices of these blades is totally out of control. I went to my local wholesale club and the 16 pack of these blades is $46. RIDICULOUS!!! That's almost $3/blade.
[Reply]
Starscream 09:21 AM 06-24-2010
I got mine in today (it was actually three days ago but my wife never told me it came in the mail and had it in her van). Looks cool and the blades are very thin. I doubt I'll pay $46 for refill cartridges though. I still stick with my old Sensor Excel refill cartridges for about $25.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 01:34 PM 06-24-2010
Got mine but I'n waiting to put a new blade in my Fusion Mach whatever to do a side by side test. Either way, thanks Jay!
[Reply]
captain53 10:53 AM 06-27-2010
I just got around to trying mine out this morning with 2 days growth -Wow what a razor! I paired it up with some Lab Series Cream (best stuff I have ever tried) and I must say never had a shave that smooth and easy - No Tug and No Burn. Head is bigger than I am used to so took a bit of getting used to but otherwise perfection. I don't care if the blades are $10 each I am hooked.:-)

Don't like the vibration and glad it has an off switch.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up