Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
General Discussion>Origin of User Names?
Starscream 09:18 AM 06-25-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The Lasers play year round, Andy, there is a Fall league from September through March, and a Summer league that goes April to August...I also play for a team called the Five Holers, and am on the roster for a team called Ice Pack, though I only play when they have manpower needs.
I knew you were in different leagues, I just assumed it was two different teams as well.:-)
[Reply]
Chinogobraap 09:37 AM 06-25-2010
I rode motorcycles since I was 9 and as long as I could remember my group of friends that I rode and raced(125/250/500/600) with we always greeted each other with a simple braap instead of a hello or a double braap braap when you smoked my lap time. Chino...well I used to be the only Chinese guy on a off road race team the did the Baja 250-1k. So there you go CHINO GO BRAAP
[Reply]
colinb913 08:09 PM 06-25-2010
Originally Posted by Chinogobraap:
I rode motorcycles since I was 9 and as long as I could remember my group of friends that I rode and raced(125/250/500/600) with we always greeted each other with a simple braap instead of a hello or a double braap braap when you smoked my lap time. Chino...well I used to be the only Chinese guy on a off road race team the did the Baja 250-1k. So there you go CHINO GO BRAAP
cool story!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 789
Up